Super Mario World 3

#1SorasMonkeyBroPosted 11/12/2012 4:04:25 PM
Whoever wants it, u rule. I've been anticipating this game more than HL3.
---
Current Game Playing: Assassins Creed 3
Last Game Played: The Last Story
#2DumpsterMcNuggetsPosted 11/12/2012 7:04:32 PM
I wish such a game could be released by Nintendo. In the same style as this game(and possibly better? heck, it'd BETTER be improved over Yoshi's Island DS and Yoshi's Story), and with new features? You'd better believe I'd be first in line to play it.

Does make me wonder(now with Wii U coming out this month), I wonder if there are any plans as of now to make a new Pilotwings or F-Zero game for the Wii U? And I'd love it, if Nintendo stopped overdoing the New Super Mario Bros. games(first one on DS is boring when I look back on the time I spent playing it, IMHO), and tried out bringing back different franchises of the past such as a newer game in the style of Yoshi's Island.
---
np: Extm. G 3(PS2), Yoshi Island(SNES), Kirby Pnbl. Land(GB)
quest to 100% YI: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/588740-super-mario-world-2-yoshis-island/63984893
#3VeryFunTimesPosted 12/1/2012 7:02:35 PM
SMW was SMB4 in Japan. Yoshi's Island was called Super Mario: Yoshi's Island. So, what you really want is Super Mario Bros. 5. Searching for it in Wikipedia redirects you to SMB Wii. So play SMB Wii.
---
AIM: lostelixer
#4VeryFunTimesPosted 1/1/2013 3:21:13 AM
See?
---
#5needlewarblerPosted 1/16/2013 4:01:11 PM
VeryFunTimes posted...
SMW was SMB4 in Japan. Yoshi's Island was called Super Mario: Yoshi's Island. So, what you really want is Super Mario Bros. 5. Searching for it in Wikipedia redirects you to SMB Wii. So play SMB Wii.

I imagine a Super Mario Bros 5 by modern Nintendo would be like Sonic 4, and that's no good.

Also there was some listing someone found on the Wii U that mentioned stuff like Soul Hackers and more importantly: a title called Yoshi's Land. Wonder what it could be?
#6VeryFunTimesPosted 1/17/2013 12:42:48 AM
It's probably a multi-player party game.
---
#7Sega9599Posted 1/31/2013 12:08:31 PM
VeryFunTimes posted...

Here's the thing.

.......nah I've already been over this whole 'naming' process before. But essentially I'd like a game as infulential as SMW and SMW2: YI released over here in the West as SMW3, DESPITE whatever naming convention it's given in Japan.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#8VeryFunTimesPosted 1/31/2013 11:20:56 PM
I get it. I'm just playin', makin' conversation.
---
RIP DON_CHEEZEMAN
He lived 10,000 lives
#9HeroFromKryptonPosted 2/2/2013 11:18:04 AM
needlewarbler posted...
VeryFunTimes posted...

I imagine a Super Mario Bros 5 by modern Nintendo would be like Sonic 4, and that's no good.

Or.. I dunno, like one of the New Super Mario Bros. games?
#10VeryFunTimesPosted 2/2/2013 2:31:40 PM
That's what I meant when I said SMB Wii, sorry I forgot the NEW part.
---
RIP DON_CHEEZEMAN
He lived 10,000 lives