Translated ROM 1

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

5 years ago#1
Thanks for the release. Been following this one for a while and I'm glad for the release. Hard work greatly appreciated.
5 years ago#2
http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=tactics

Go play Tactics Ogre in English. Then in Al Bhed, for fun. Then in English again.
---
I'M PLAYING TACTICS OGRE! IN ENGLISH! IN AMERICA!!
5 years ago#3
Just started playing it ... is it just me or ... the SNES version is slightly faster than the PSX one?
5 years ago#4
" ... is it just me or ... the SNES version is slightly faster than the PSX one?"

Yeah! An older system faster than the new one, go figure! ^_^ (I love both anyway...)

A thousand thanks for your hard work Aeon Genesis. You're great people.
---
- Trust No One!!
- Peace & Food!!
5 years ago#5
For anyone who's playing the rom, is it just my rom dump or does the game bug when you try to switch weapons/magic? I get a black screen whenever I try to change them.
---
The Grizzor "... and this is why crack is illegal"
5 years ago#6
Mine is doing the same thing. I knew this was too good to be true. :(
5 years ago#7
You guys are probably using the ZSNES emulator, right? I did too at first, and got the black screens.

Try using BSNES, that one works perfectly.
---
May the Giant be with you.
5 years ago#8
Thanks, it plays much better too.
5 years ago#9
Yeah I'm using SNES9X and it works fine. I forgot that ZSNES has issues with patched games
---
The Grizzor "... and this is why crack is illegal"
5 years ago#10
It's kind of a letdown not being able to use ZSNES for this game (I use that one mostly).

I've got a few question though:
1. How do you fast forward in BSNES? Just like the one in SNES9X and ZSNES, I tried "speed up" button but it isn't the same. Sure the game becomes faster but very little difference I think. Is there a way to control this?

2. Any noticable difference with the PS version? Cause I have to say that this is pretty buggy (SNES9X have a lot of graphical glitch too (minor)). Otherwise I might as well stick with the PS ver (thought that SNES version would be much practical to play).

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived