Translated ROM 1

#1HotaruPosted 4/2/2010 11:03:04 AM
Thanks for the release. Been following this one for a while and I'm glad for the release. Hard work greatly appreciated.
#2VerySneaky77Posted 4/8/2010 1:18:25 AM
http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=tactics

Go play Tactics Ogre in English. Then in Al Bhed, for fun. Then in English again.
---
I'M PLAYING TACTICS OGRE! IN ENGLISH! IN AMERICA!!
#3_chaotikz_Posted 4/8/2010 5:15:38 AM
Just started playing it ... is it just me or ... the SNES version is slightly faster than the PSX one?
#4CrocMagnumPosted 4/8/2010 7:01:42 AM
" ... is it just me or ... the SNES version is slightly faster than the PSX one?"

Yeah! An older system faster than the new one, go figure! ^_^ (I love both anyway...)

A thousand thanks for your hard work Aeon Genesis. You're great people.
---
- Trust No One!!
- Peace & Food!!
#5BassForeverPosted 4/8/2010 2:29:51 PM
For anyone who's playing the rom, is it just my rom dump or does the game bug when you try to switch weapons/magic? I get a black screen whenever I try to change them.
---
The Grizzor "... and this is why crack is illegal"
#6EnragedSlithPosted 4/8/2010 10:27:30 PM
Mine is doing the same thing. I knew this was too good to be true. :(
#7GreenSnake85Posted 4/8/2010 11:57:06 PM
You guys are probably using the ZSNES emulator, right? I did too at first, and got the black screens.

Try using BSNES, that one works perfectly.
---
May the Giant be with you.
#8EnragedSlithPosted 4/9/2010 12:58:40 AM
Thanks, it plays much better too.
#9BassForeverPosted 4/9/2010 12:34:27 PM
Yeah I'm using SNES9X and it works fine. I forgot that ZSNES has issues with patched games
---
The Grizzor "... and this is why crack is illegal"
#10Sleeping_windPosted 4/10/2010 12:15:47 AM
It's kind of a letdown not being able to use ZSNES for this game (I use that one mostly).

I've got a few question though:
1. How do you fast forward in BSNES? Just like the one in SNES9X and ZSNES, I tried "speed up" button but it isn't the same. Sure the game becomes faster but very little difference I think. Is there a way to control this?

2. Any noticable difference with the PS version? Cause I have to say that this is pretty buggy (SNES9X have a lot of graphical glitch too (minor)). Otherwise I might as well stick with the PS ver (thought that SNES version would be much practical to play).