How long are Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Terranigma
  3. How long are Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia?

User Info: Clyde6

Clyde6
4 years ago#1
I have currently free time. If they are shorter than Terranigma, I might play both in a row. How much hours would I need to finish both, without doing any sidequests?

User Info: Ryu23456

Ryu23456
4 years ago#2
i beat illusion of gaia on a single day. i think it takes roughly 6 to 10 hours of playtime, depending on how much you explore and try to complete each dungeon.

User Info: Blackdrazon

Blackdrazon
4 years ago#3
Soul Blazer's a bit longer than IoG, but I have to stress that that's if you know what you're doing in each. IoG is more complicated a game, so if you get lost or hung up on a puzzle, you'll be there for a longer time. Soul Blazer barely has any puzzles to get hung up on in the first place.

Clyde6
4 years ago#4
Wow, IoG is really short. I started playing it yesterday seems like I will finish it today. As for Soul Blazer I stopped playing it. It was just like Act Raiser and I got bored of it.

User Info: red255

red255
4 years ago#5
yeah was going to say, Soul blazer wasn't that... good IMO when I played it Back when I was younger and had lower standards.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: Ezero_De_Milo

Ezero_De_Milo
4 years ago#6
I dunno, I quite enjoyed all of them, to be honest. I thought Soul Blazer was a more...unique style than the other two. Not to mention, it might be a bit off putting when you're playing games with graphics like Terranigma and IoG, and then moving right over to Soul Blazer. I would have said start with SB and then go from there to IoG, and then save Terranigma for last.
Secrets are what make treasures golden.

User Info: MagusOfShadows

MagusOfShadows
4 years ago#7
??? I thought IoG was the longest of the 3. Soul Blazer is a cakewalk and can be finished in a single day, easily. IoG-- it took me weeks or months, playing off and on. But I feel like I put 20-30 hours into the whole thing.

Clyde6
4 years ago#8
I finished IoG two weeks ago, really good game but it doesn't compare to Terranigma. The game was really short, I guess it took me around 10-12 hours to beat it. It's definitly shorter than Terranigma.

User Info: HeavensCloud889

HeavensCloud889
4 years ago#9
I enjoyed Soul Blazer but the lack of an engaging story like the other ones puts out on a slightly lower tier.
*Goes off to search for missing 9*

User Info: BrownJenkins

BrownJenkins
4 years ago#10
trve dat.

for example, I always wondered how/when the chick there fell in "love" with the hero.. there's hardly any dialogue at all..

I always liked the progression in the series. to see what elements were continued and improved and so on..
when I was a little kid, my mother told me not to stare into the sun, so when I was six I did...
  1. Boards
  2. Terranigma
  3. How long are Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived