i love this game.

#1ectoBiologistPosted 10/29/2011 11:29:40 AM
i seriously can't get enough of it. i wish nintendo would make another panel de pon/tetris attack game that had characters in it, and wasn't bland like planet puzzle league. maybe they could make another one with the fairy characters, and the yoshi characters. that would be awesome.

now if it happened to have online play... then it would possibly be one of my most played games of all time. it would be like a dream come true.
---
i suddenly don't understand anything.
#2skaz9000Posted 11/5/2011 9:16:12 PM
Yup. I too would love to see a remake of this game. Ideally with characters (perhaps the fairy cast of the original so the series can have its own cast instead of borrowing Yoshi, Pokemon etc.) instead of a bland, sterile game lacking any sort of story or charm. Online, and optional 4 player mode should be included as well.

Unfortunately, it seems as if puzzle games are becoming rare these days, at least as retail releases. But be it retail, or downloadable title, I really hope to see this series get some life again. Besides the original Tetris, what puzzle game series even comes close to this one?
#3ectoBiologist(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2011 1:14:38 PM
haha, tell me about it! it seems like puzzle games are a dying breed in this day and age. i really wish that nintendo would give this series more love, and give us a good puzzle again. i honestly can't think of a puzzle game that even compares to the magnitude of this game's entertainment value.
---
#4tho_onePosted 11/19/2011 4:46:00 AM
I love this game. My bro an I used to play this when I was about 3 or 4. I remember when he beat Bowser in 12 seconds. It took me months, but I finally one-uped him and got 10 seconds.

I think eventually I got it in 9 seconds, but that was many years later, and it was an accident. I remember one time in high school I wrote out a rough draft for an advanced technique guide, but I guess I just let that slip by. Every once in a while I pick the game up and play it to nostalgia. I can still beat Very Hard, but I'm no where near as good as I used to be. The game is just so intricate, and has so many subtleties in its game play, that after a certain point I can't really go back and remember it all. To many small tricks and techniques.

Games like this are unreal. They don't even happen. It's like... I can't wait to be a useless piece of garbage and be organized all day, and suddenly CRAP I'M FALLING DOWN ALL THESE COMBOS. In my SNES I am the star, it's me. And then Bowser comes for a little one on one, but it turns out to be CRAZY what kind of combos this guys has. I'm telling you, combos like that are UNREAL, it doesn't even happen (most of the time).
---
This is my first signature on this (3) year old account!
#5ectoBiologist(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 4:41:33 PM
8^y
---