Anyone else have this game and play it but me?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Detana!! TwinBee
  3. Anyone else have this game and play it but me?
7 years ago#1
This is a fun shooter game for the system. It is a very colorful game with whimsical enemies and bosses. This game was not released in the U.S. for the Turbo Grafx. I have it on Japanese PC Engine. Anyone else have this game and play it but me? I always ask if people actually HAVE the game as opposed to playing a downloaded ROM on an emulator. I actually have the game and play it with an adapter on my Turbo Grafx 16 machine.
This game also came out for the Super Famicom and I have that game also. It was not released in the U.S. for Super Nintendo.
---
If you want to chat with me about SNES RPG'S my aol screename is jazzgirl1920s. My e-mail address is jazzgirl1920s@aol.com
  1. Boards
  2. Detana!! TwinBee
  3. Anyone else have this game and play it but me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived