ATTN: dionysis1200

#1MiOddPosted 2/12/2008 3:07:25 PM
In response to your thread.... (GameFAQs wouldn't let me respond cause it was archived already)

...but yea, we're all playing Lords of Thunder now! Come join us.
---
This couch is the comfiest!
myspace.com/miodd
#2YuusoPosted 2/14/2008 11:22:52 AM
This is the first TG16 game I ever play and it rocks. I love the music too! Can't wait to get more wii points to buy Lords of Thunder too.

I kinda suck at this game because lack of my shmup experience but I still enjoy it and it's cool to see getting nearer to end every time. I just noticed there is a secret bomberman game included. I wonder if it works on VC too...
#3MiOdd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2008 12:56:18 PM
Yuuso,

Yea, Gate is great, as is Lords. I don't want to insult you or anything but if you really stink at shmups, Lords is even better because you can choose the order in which you play levels... so even if you can't beat a single stage, you'll at least get to see a large percentage of the game... haha.

Oh, and no, the Bomberman cheat does not work on the VC. That was a secret game included on the original Turbo CD package with the system. However, Bomberman '93 for the TG16 is available on the VC and its great fun on 5 players... however, the single player mode bites.

---
This couch is the comfiest!
myspace.com/miodd