Mission 15 Hard Mode

#1yamahacelloPosted 2/6/2009 7:38:20 AM
Anyone have a tips for Mission 15 on Hard Mode. I was looking for some sort of advice on on the approach this mission.
#2Dragon FogelPosted 2/6/2009 9:07:04 PM
The number alone isn't enough to identify the mission. Mission numbering is based on the order you choose to do the missions in, which is highly variable. We need you to tell us the name of the mission, or a description of the map.

---
Dragon Fogel, Marquis Elmdor's Arch-Nemesis.
Don't call me "Dragon".
#3yamahacello(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2009 5:22:31 PM
Sure. This map involves a Blue Co and a Red Co against Lass. This mission involves the blowing up of a pipe. I understand that the Red Co has to go along the side to the airport. I just need a couple of tips into beating this mission.
#4DTaeKimPosted 2/10/2009 6:33:34 AM
Did you finish Yellow Comet's campaign? The mission is a lot easier if Kanbei is your allied CO.

---
Dum spiro, spero.
As long as I breathe, I hope.
#5Inuyashafan6o48Posted 2/10/2009 8:47:50 PM
Kanbei + Colin Rush generally secures victory on that mission.
---
I hate Inuyasha (I can't change my account name)
Bring Lord Sturm back!
#6yamahacello(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2009 11:40:44 PM
I though I could be it without needing to use yellow comet but I guess not. Thanks again
#7donnyton_ghostPosted 2/14/2009 8:23:10 PM
Max + Grit works well too if you really don't want to go through YC first.

Whether you use Max or Kanbei for your second army, remember that their technique score doesn't matter. So rush all your secondary army units straight upward to deal with the early tanks and recons that will come out of the factory. Don't worry about the neotank since Grit can just build 2-3 artilleries and take it down. The most important thing in the mission is to have your second army get to the factory doors and block them off. You shouldn't even be stopping to kill units or heal, just get your tanks/recons/APC up to the factory and prevent them from making any new units.

Once you've blocked all 3 doors it's really easy, but if you don't do it in time instead of recons and tanks coming out you'll be seeing neotanks and bombers, which are much harder to deal with.
---
Ghosts don't need sigs.