Gameshark/Codebreaker codes?

#1Mir_VimesPosted 8/10/2010 3:37:39 PM
Anyone?

Oh, and my thoughts on this game...
The Factory makes this game unplayably hard, because it gives the enemy two advantages:
1. Deploy any unit, and
2. Unit can move immediately after deployment (This should be a CO trait)

As I understand it, Airborne units are detectors, in that they can see through any terrain within their vision in fog of war. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, but that's BS.

Cities should be shrouded in fog of war.

Also, the AI sucks.
1. AI is not aggressive when it can afford to be, like when all damage received could be recovered on the next turn, because they sit in an allied city.
2. AI does not work together to wear down units over time.
3. AI does not attack aggressively when there is no reason not to - any battle against Grit, for example.
4. AI does not consider position, formation, and disposition of enemy units.

If this game had decent AI, then it wouldn't need cheap tricks like a Factory to kick my butt.
---
There is absolutely no thanks to one vicious forumer that generally posts on these boards (you know who you are).
#2Xenesis XenonPosted 8/14/2010 6:41:14 AM
Actually, none of the factory missions are particularly difficult in that you don't have to actually defeat the army they produce.

Regardless of anything else, they produce units in the same order on the same turn every time.

As I understand it, Airborne units are detectors, in that they can see through any terrain within their vision in fog of war. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, but that's BS.
You've got it backwards. Airborne units cannot hide in Fog of War. Only Sonja has the ability to see through any terrain and only with her CO Powers.

Cities should be shrouded in fog of war.
They did it in DoR, but it slows down the game a lot...it wasn't a very popular addition despite the addition of Flares.

Also, the AI sucks.
Yep.

As far as codes, I uh..don't have any Gameshark/Codebreaker specific codes, but I know how to edit just about anything in the RAM. :/
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#3Mir_Vimes(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2010 7:31:24 AM
As far as codes, I uh..don't have any Gameshark/Codebreaker specific codes, but I know how to edit just about anything in the RAM. :/

I'm listening.
---
There is absolutely no thanks to one vicious forumer that generally posts on these boards (you know who you are).
#4Xenesis XenonPosted 8/20/2010 9:39:23 PM
Well...what would you want...exactly?
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#5Mir_Vimes(Topic Creator)Posted 8/21/2010 6:17:28 AM
Everything. Do you have a wiki, RAM map, or anything of the sort?
---
#6Xenesis XenonPosted 8/22/2010 3:46:51 AM
Most of my discoveries (as well as other people's) should be found here:

http://forums.warsworldnews.com/viewforum.php?f=11

I try and keep stuff updated but I am a little lax at times and it can get messy :/
---
#7SnakeEyes170Posted 9/5/2010 11:33:58 PM
OS final mission is pretty straight-forward
BM final mission is blocking the factory doors and getting the airports
YC final mission is using the ally that can do 99 or more damage to the pipe seam and getting a bomber out quick as possible and sending it towards that pipe
GE final mission was battleships through my experience

Final mission on BH was basically the same as YC, and it's much easier with Drake and lightning strike.
---
SSFIV [B] Dee Jay mainer | Gamertag: Do it for LULZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-KZOzH4dmQ#t=7m00s I rickroll DSP.