This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Custom Pokemon Map.

#1PhoenixOfHatePosted 4/16/2008 8:15:33 PM
A friend and I have spent a couple hours playing it private to see what we could learn about the new legendaries. While we were able to get into four of the secret areas, we can't figure out the final part inside once you get to the gates and such.

One about a blizzard, one about flames and wings, another about babies.

If anyone knows what i'm talking about.. Any help would be great.
---
"No one ever won a war by dying for his country... he won it by making the other poor bastard die for his." General George S. Patton.
#2burninfire251Posted 4/16/2008 8:35:20 PM
Last one's Chansey.
---
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss
#3PhoenixOfHate(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2008 9:55:01 PM
I'll have to try Chansey for that. If it works, props to you man. If not, thanks anyway.
---
"No one ever won a war by dying for his country... he won it by making the other poor bastard die for his." General George S. Patton.
#4PhoenixOfHate(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2008 10:39:35 PM
Chansey was a no go. Took it in there, moved it around and against the gate. Tried attacking it, nothing. Also tried Magby. Still nothing..

I did find out how to get the speedo though, I just need to know what to do with it. Still no legendary though.
---
#5PhoenixOfHate(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2008 10:32:37 PM
Found out you can use the speedo in a certain pond to swim to another cave belonging to a legendary. Once again we made it to another area but aren't sure what to do inside of it.
---