This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Castle Fight

#1bum_at_largePosted 1/30/2009 11:51:10 AM
Im sure people here play it. Anyone know any counter lists that are available? Google fails me.
---
Together, but separate. Like oatmeal.
#2anilEhilatedPosted 2/1/2009 4:08:43 AM
What counter lists? It's usually easy enough to figure out what beats what if you pay attention to damage/armor types...
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
#3squirrelnestPosted 2/2/2009 2:53:22 AM
i havent played it in a long time, but if it hasnt changed then elf wizards + nelf anti-caster assassin guys + some flying, everyone build in the same lane = win.
#4NFGBlink182Posted 2/3/2009 12:47:39 PM
Light Armor = Go Peirce
Heavy Armor = Go Magic
Medium Armor = Go Normal

It's seriously not that hard of a concept, why do people suck at it? lol
---
PSN ID: Sinner_Chrono
#5anilEhilatedPosted 2/3/2009 3:21:28 PM
Well, most CF players I run into aren't even aware of armor system and just spam what they think looks cool.
---
"Nuclear catapults? Honestly, those are perfectly feasible. " - solidsnake101112, on Fallout 3.
#6squirrelnestPosted 2/3/2009 9:40:20 PM
if you want to be really good, you also need to sync up your unit production with the rest of your team.

then part way through, turn all of them off after you get a few special buildings, this deprives the enemy of gold, while allowing you to continue racking it up as the buildings zap your foes. as long as all your buildings are behind the castle, they wont get attacked, just the castle which has a ton of hp. once you have a large bank, use the strike to save yourself, then turn on your many wizard towers etc and your superior numbers to win.
#7sumaznguy129Posted 2/8/2009 12:25:24 PM
Mass air tends to be the best strategy.

---
I have an idea SO smart, that my head would explode if I even begin to know what I was talking about!