This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Top Warcraft III Single Player Custom Maps

#1Lord_PwningtonPosted 4/9/2009 8:24:46 PM
Hey, can some of you post links to or the names of some good or fun single player custom maps? I have bad internet so I can't play online but I love this game. I know there's sites like Epicwar and stuff that have tons of maps, but I don't know which ones to chose and rather than looking through hundreds of maps that I don't want, (Not to mention the way things get rated on that site make it hard to find the actually good ones, not just the ones that one person gave the highest rating to.) I thought I'd just ask on here. Any recommendations? Any type of map as long as you'd give it a 5/5.

P.S. I'm aware someone else just posted a similar thread, but I'm not really very fond of campaigns. But if you have one you like alot, please, go ahead and post it. Thanks!

---
----AoAoAoA0A0AoAoAoA------
-<|| ~ Lord_Pwnington ~ ||>---
#2Lord_Pwnington(Topic Creator)Posted 4/14/2009 9:07:39 AM
Anyone?
---
#3RenegadeShroomPosted 4/15/2009 3:07:21 AM
Go to:
www.wc3c.net
WarCraft 3 Campaigns has above average standards for its map database, I'm sure you'll find something you like there. Also check out some of the hosted projects like Power of Corruption.
Hope I helped ;-)
---
~~WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne Custom Race creator~~
~~Soon to be WC3 Skinner!~~ ~And possibly a campaign creator~ See Quote for more info~
#4Lord_Pwnington(Topic Creator)Posted 4/16/2009 11:45:36 AM
Thanks man
---
#5cosmicatPosted 4/16/2009 5:51:32 PM
:O

It's Shroom!

Have you been posting here for a while, and I just haven't noticed?!
#6RenegadeShroomPosted 4/18/2009 1:37:15 PM
I stopped posting like an age ago, but i've been around a while.
---
~~WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne Custom Race creator~~
~~Soon to be WC3 Skinner!~~ ~And possibly a campaign creator~ See Quote for more info~
#7cosmicatPosted 4/18/2009 10:09:21 PM
Ah, probably the short length of time you spent posting here overlapped with the long length of time I spent more or less off of GameFAQs. Not that I'm any less busy than I was back then, but I've stopped caring about the things that matter - scholarships, school work. :P