Monster Evolve Levels

#1Link_MasterPosted 4/16/2008 7:33:50 PM
ok, i would really like if someone made a faq about what level each monster evolves.

id be willing to do it, but i need people to post on here certain ones, because i do not have time to do it all by myself.
#2BlackDragoon073Posted 5/5/2008 1:53:33 AM
They don't really evolve from levels more than they do with experience.

A captured Baby Hydra starts at level 20.

I got the option to evolve it after a bit of training, but it is still at level 20 at this time.
---
Digimon World Dawn FC: (Ryuki) 4124 3167 4065
...Yep.
#3lonerfuhrer88Posted 5/12/2008 10:24:21 PM
yes i posted the same question months back. a FAQ guide or list of the best monsters/evolutions/stat growth/max stats is badly needed for this game, and does not exist on the web to my knowledge. think pokemon style index, to help with training these lufia monsters. also there are 200? monsters in the game, yet you can only hold 16 in monster keepers center? aside from evolving/levelling them (takes a long time), you can also pump up their stats with ores found in the ancient caves. unfortunately monsters won't take any sources (power/speed/life). i guess if you want to store and raise more lufia monsters you need to get another cartridge.
---
"great armies do not exist for peace. they exist solely for triumphant exertion in war." -AH
#4LancetJadesPosted 5/15/2008 9:18:08 PM
Err, you CAN use Sources on monsters.

---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.