This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Post game character dmg stat

#1davek1981Posted 9/9/2012 7:25:54 PM
Ok didn't want to put the name up but piere what is her atk stat is it atk or int? I'm curious cause I have just cleared the cave and alt never is up next for me and I was thinking about using her as my 10 person after I recruit her.
#2paladin_breakerPosted 9/9/2012 7:37:08 PM
davek1981 posted...
Ok didn't want to put the name up but piere what is her atk stat is it atk or int? I'm curious cause I have just cleared the cave and alt never is up next for me and I was thinking about using her as my 10 person after I recruit her.

Its attack and INT.

For Reqruim Aternum its INT for dragons rage (or whatever) its Attack, for Omega Heal its INT as well.

That being said, she is rather powerful and actually has some pretty high base stats as well.
---
final fantasy forum: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Final_Fantasy_Core/index/
please join if you like any final fantasy.
#3ShionJrCitrinePosted 9/10/2012 5:57:21 PM
Good base stats like Maderas and Hoggmiser. Yeah and it's good you get her because I would think you get no negative elemental defense like Hogg and Mad.
#4paladin_breakerPosted 9/10/2012 6:37:12 PM
ShionJrCitrine posted...
Good base stats like Maderas and Hoggmiser. Yeah and it's good you get her because I would think you get no negative elemental defense like Hogg and Mad.

When I say good base stats I mean her base stats are actually quite good, though I can't remember them off the top of my head, but they should be at around 22 points on average for each stat don't remember though. And yes, she has no negative elemental defenses.
---
#5davek1981(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 7:51:24 PM
Was suprised how easy the fight was to get her. I was 1030 or so with rare excalibur and around 100k attack non bravehearted. Was hitting her for 100-110k unbuffed . First two turns took out the adds didn't even do the throw trick. Had larhahl with two legendary testaments lvl 30 and a pair of lvl 10 falcon shoes. Had a staff, axe, sword, and fist divine majin (they where all 750-760 range) plus a shinobi (lvl 560'sh). Ninja only dude that died due to underlvl cause he couldn't dodge at all.

However had a nail scartcher with the witch. Same levels as before but man it got down to 8 dudes dead and only priere and laharl alive next turn would have killed priere and laharl sucks at healing only like 50k omega's. Now though I think I'm 4-5 hours away from attempting baal though just need to do some cave with seb's passed to around 3k with my dudes laharl getting 3500'ish and a good sword cosmic or amaho thingie. With it lvl'd to maybe 50 or so I think. Only 500 more levels than priere but damn she had like 3-400k more hp it was exciting but I was worried I'd die.

I would have got worked if it weren't for suicide pulling with my 4 bonus gauge rogues.
#6paladin_breakerPosted 9/10/2012 9:54:27 PM
davek1981 posted...
Was suprised how easy the fight was to get her. I was 1030 or so with rare excalibur and around 100k attack non bravehearted. Was hitting her for 100-110k unbuffed . First two turns took out the adds didn't even do the throw trick. Had larhahl with two legendary testaments lvl 30 and a pair of lvl 10 falcon shoes. Had a staff, axe, sword, and fist divine majin (they where all 750-760 range) plus a shinobi (lvl 560'sh). Ninja only dude that died due to underlvl cause he couldn't dodge at all.

However had a nail scartcher with the witch. Same levels as before but man it got down to 8 dudes dead and only priere and laharl alive next turn would have killed priere and laharl sucks at healing only like 50k omega's. Now though I think I'm 4-5 hours away from attempting baal though just need to do some cave with seb's passed to around 3k with my dudes laharl getting 3500'ish and a good sword cosmic or amaho thingie. With it lvl'd to maybe 50 or so I think. Only 500 more levels than priere but damn she had like 3-400k more hp it was exciting but I was worried I'd die.

I would have got worked if it weren't for suicide pulling with my 4 bonus gauge rogues.

To beat baal if hes level just 4,000 you need around 500k attack or so, and quite a bit more defense if you don't want to be damaged too much. That being said, a level 100 Cosmic blade or level 50 cosmic blade and Laharl at level 6168 should be enough.
---
#7davek1981(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2012 11:22:11 PM
Does he have differant ai habits or does he still like everything else auto go to lowest lvl enemy present? Cause at 4k lvl if I can 6 turn him I wouldn't need to take a hit from him with larhal (turn 1 would be thief's shield pulling him and tanking his damage for 5 turns after turn 1).
#8paladin_breakerPosted 9/12/2012 10:33:54 AM
davek1981 posted...
Does he have differant ai habits or does he still like everything else auto go to lowest lvl enemy present? Cause at 4k lvl if I can 6 turn him I wouldn't need to take a hit from him with larhal (turn 1 would be thief's shield pulling him and tanking his damage for 5 turns after turn 1).

Yes he still goes for the weakest, but his AoE skills can hit up to about 6 panels away, that being said, if you don't have over 1 million Hp you wont last 2 turns, let alone 5, and to take 0 damage you need 1.5 million defense.

Also, Baal has 3 million Hp, he is indeed very very tough to beat, so if you can beat him in 6 turns that would be awesome, I personally would just get the Yoshiitsuna to level 60-70 and you will easily crush him with that and the arcadia and the legendary testaments.
---
#9davek1981(Topic Creator)Posted 9/12/2012 11:40:48 AM
Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean the thiefs would still be alive after 1 atk of his but they + my ninja would be the ones taking his hits, I have 4 newb thiefs one thief Id lvl to around 2.2k for stealing srs and nemesis than he would take one for the team when the 4 terribles where dead and the ninja would be above the lvl of the good thief to take the last sacrificial hit while my 3-4 maijin battleheart larharl for night severs.
#10paladin_breakerPosted 9/12/2012 1:23:32 PM
davek1981 posted...
Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean the thiefs would still be alive after 1 atk of his but they + my ninja would be the ones taking his hits, I have 4 newb thiefs one thief Id lvl to around 2.2k for stealing srs and nemesis than he would take one for the team when the 4 terribles where dead and the ninja would be above the lvl of the good thief to take the last sacrificial hit while my 3-4 maijin battleheart larharl for night severs.

The Nemesis isn't nearly as important as the SRS, but you do still want both of them. That being said I think your strategy here should work out just fine, just spread out the majins enough and try to keep Laharl behind Baal.

If you can take down Baal, you should save and go back to fight him again, so that you can see and prepare for the ultimate challenge this game has to offer.
---