What are the most profitable crop in each season?

#1apollooooPosted 7/16/2011 3:13:30 AM
I'm still in the first year
---
http://tiny.cc/4twlw - join the Legend of Zelda:Skyward Sword fanpage on facebook -where zelda fans unite-
#2Jackz_GuyzPosted 7/16/2011 7:01:49 AM
Well, turnip will be your best friend in Spring, since it's the first Spring.
On Summer, go wild with pineapples. Sweet potatoes for Fall, and nothing for Winter.
---
"Eirika, Level 20, 7 strength. Should I be concerned?" -Czardia
"It doesn't take that much Str to make a sammich, so she's good." -PokeAMon
#3EncubePosted 7/17/2011 9:50:36 AM
Sweet potatoes blow every other crop out of the water.
---
"This topic just got encubed." -Ganon_Dragmire
DP FC: 2191 4172 0638
#4pamboysPosted 7/19/2011 7:57:17 AM
cabbage for spring.
pineapples for summer.
s. potatoes for fall.
in winter. go milk your cow and fried them chickens
#5sketchpridePosted 7/19/2011 10:18:50 AM
Cabbages in Spring which takes around 15 days.
Pineapple for Summer...
In Fall, plant a lot of sweet potatoes. Don't forget to hire Harvest Sprites if you want to earn a lot of money quickly...
---
"That's not what I had in mind when I said I needed more RAM for my computer!'
#6HotIceHunterPosted 7/20/2011 5:48:05 PM
If you're still training your sprites, go with Strawberries in spring. The difference in profit is fairly small, but your sprites get a TON more shipping experience to help them out later when you get sweet potatoes.

Your first spring you should focus on shipping 100 of the 3 store crops (Turnip, Potato, and Cucumber) so you can unlock strawberries for the second spring so you can use those for lots of sprite shipping experience for the second and every after fall, where you can make over 60k a day from sweet potatoes.

If you're not too far in and don't mind starting over, the year one spring FAQ is a pretty good guide. There's a few things wrong/you can do better, but for the most part it's not bad.

The big thing is to get started with the sprites asap and abuse them for their sweet, sweet slave labor.
#7pamboysPosted 7/25/2011 4:14:00 PM
^I love this guy... or gal :D

slavery is indeed sweet. the only thing harvest moon needs is violence. and a whip would be great for training the harvest sprite for better experience. right!? >:D
More topics from this board...
Heal or Hurt's comeback!!sir_kay9810/18 10:51PM