Thermal Goggles

#1SnakdatsmlzbakPosted 6/13/2008 12:52:51 AM
I kno I kno, you guys are going to say check the FAQs, but I've checked all the faqs and they point to the same place: Floor 2 of the Tank Hangar but it is nowhere to be found. I've scoured the area many times yet I still can't find it :( This is my 3rd playthrough (6th if you include the original MGS), first in a long time and first on through the Wii. =/ Does anybody else have this problem? I know the thermal goggles aren't really necessary but I cannot find it anywhere and I really liked it.
---
Games that Need Remakes or Sequels: Golden Sun, Brave Fencer Musashi, Legend of Dragoon, Terranigma
#2rupinderpaulPosted 6/13/2008 2:15:14 AM
That really is odd if you can't feed them. They are literally right at the beginning of the game in that top room of the tank hanger.
#3Snakdatsmlzbak(Topic Creator)Posted 6/13/2008 10:41:56 AM
I'm thinking I might just start over... again =/ Grr. I won't have my stealth or bandana though.

-_- if this is a glitch ima be mad.
---
Games that Need Remakes or Sequels: Golden Sun, Brave Fencer Musashi, Legend of Dragoon, Terranigma
#4NINFanboyPosted 6/14/2008 8:07:29 AM
The room with the Thermal Goggles is only open when you enter the Tank Hangar for the first time. Leave the area once and re-enter it and the door will be closed. You're gonna need a level 4 card to get into that room once it's closed.
---
"Who's using the family brain cell at the moment?" - Black Adder
#5MGSaholicPosted 6/18/2008 5:51:02 PM
you can't FEED them.

How do you feed T.G. man?