Game was fun...now this tower climb?

#1billybgamePosted 3/6/2012 6:10:04 PM
On XBox....and I can't even get past two jumps.....I'm reading FAQs that it's only tougher at the top? Are you kidding me?

I hate to quit the game as it just freaking started, but damn, this is hard. I watched a You Tube playthrough and a gazillion people had the same problem as me. So, I know I'm not alone.

What is the trick that I'm not understanding. I can jump left first, fine, but he falls almost immediately. I'm pounding A.....my fingers are starting to hurt! A very few times, he makes that second jump, but falls even faster, before I can even hit A again.

Maybe my game is broke:)
#2EternalDahakaPosted 3/11/2012 1:56:59 AM
Can you specify the location a bit more? Maybe what your save point is named? I have a save for each location so I could check it out.
#3billybgame(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2012 3:01:59 PM
EternalDahaka posted...
Can you specify the location a bit more? Maybe what your save point is named? I have a save for each location so I could check it out.

It's the Tower climb to get to the Dagger....seems most everybody has a lot of problems with it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmCVOhseaMA
#4EternalDahakaPosted 3/20/2012 5:14:45 PM
Oh, do you mean the back and forth wall jumping? If you haven't already figured it out, you press A as soon as you feel the vibration. Another way is to see when the Prince's hands make contact with the wall and press it at that instant. The timing should be about the same for all the rebounds after the initial jump.
#5billybgame(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2012 2:01:41 PM
Yep, that's the one...haven't tried again yet, but I'll see what I can do...thanks.