What??? DiRT 3 has splitscreen?!

#1Dragon91978Posted 5/23/2011 4:20:10 PM
Is ^this true? I'll ask you, my fellow dirt lovers if ^this is true? It would be a first and I've always wanted it! 0.0
---
"Go play CoD!" what if I don't have it, or don't like it, or feel like it! Go hang yourself in Clear Water FL!
#2TuffEnuff81Posted 5/23/2011 4:23:09 PM
Yessir.

Think of a full contact sp,it screen rally!

Or a gymkhana jam session?

Gonna be fun.
#3BreakerXtremePosted 5/23/2011 4:58:12 PM
yes i confirm it, dirt 3 has split screen up to 6bots (computers)
gymkhana,landrush,trailblazer,rallycross

everything you can do in single player

BUT you cant play any of the games you can play online like (TAG,Zombie Mode and other)
---
All Or Nothing!
#4Dragon91978(Topic Creator)Posted 5/23/2011 7:04:08 PM
Sounds awesome, I may have to hop online to check out the modes I'll be missing. Thanks! ;D
---
"Go play CoD!" what if I don't have it, or don't like it, or feel like it! Go hang yourself in Clear Water FL!
#5Albtraum13Posted 5/23/2011 8:51:41 PM
For sure???? My girlfriend prohibits me from getting games she can't play with me. This will be great then cause we both really like racing games.
#6BreakerXtremePosted 5/23/2011 9:45:10 PM
Yeah for sure i got the game already^^ (Rented) my local renting store got the games on shelf before the offical release ^^

-but a little something that i didn't like was... i got my configuration and she got her config (Save games and everything)

when you play Split screen player 1 will get his profile name (not the gamertag) the profile name you enter for dirt 3 games

But player 2 (Save games or not) will alway apears as player two
thats dull... (In my opinion)
---
All Or Nothing!
#7cougar010Posted 5/24/2011 8:02:38 AM
Albtraum13 posted...
For sure???? My girlfriend prohibits me from getting games she can't play with me. This will be great then cause we both really like racing games.

Someone needs a new girlfriend.
---
- Heb Dwy Heb Dim, Dwy y Digon -
#8tekas0Posted 5/24/2011 8:31:08 AM

^Hey man at least she loves gaming.

#9cougar010Posted 5/24/2011 11:12:18 AM(edited)
tekas0 posted...
^Hey man at least she loves gaming.

True, my wife won't touch video games with a 10-foot pole! I guess the good thing for me is she doesn't care what video games I buy as long as I don't care what clothes she buys. It's a win-win situation!
---
- Heb Dwy Heb Dim, Dwy y Digon -
#10MoukaryuuPosted 5/24/2011 11:26:54 AM
My wife is a huge gamer, but we have different tastes. We play hack-n-slash dungeon crawlers together, but most of the time, she's playing RPGs while I'm playing FPS, fighting, and racing games. Rift is her current timesink.
---
Anonymity has brought online gaming to the brink of unplayability, and stat tracking kicked it over the edge.