Tales of The World: Radiant Mythology 3 - English Menu Patch v1.02

#1Judqement8Posted 3/17/2012 1:31:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u15Jbr499Is

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Version Info
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current:
--------
Version 1.02

- Localized arte names for Asbel, Sophie and Cheria
- Celebrate the English release of Tales of Graces F

So, since the Tales of Graces f has been now officially released in English we have all the localized name for Asbel's, Sophie's and Cheria's artes. As fugly and derpy some of the names sound I decided to update this patch to support the official localized names of the artes.

Anyway since ToGf is official out in English I advice all who own a PS3 to get it as soon as possible :3

R.I.P Uberty ;_;

PS. I know about Religious. No need to point it out >_> I just wanted to preserve the arte description that's all...
#2anime_kamisamaPosted 3/17/2012 8:40:23 PM
Woot, awesome. Question though:

After patching, and running the game it just goes black and then the PSP shuts down. I think I'm doing something wrong in ISO Tool but I don't know what. So I wanna ask, what option am I supposed to use in that after patching the game?
---
"Mezawari nandayo! Boku no menomae kara... kie noshimae! Majin Rengokusatsu!"
#3SK7000Posted 3/18/2012 4:58:27 AM
Had I known the Graces artes weren't yet using the localized names, I would have told you to hold on releasing 1.01 until the Artes were updated, too >.<

Oh well, I HOPE THIS IS THE LAST VERSION FOR REAL. It's not very fun to download those 20MB with each release '
#4Judqement8(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2012 8:45:41 AM

Had I known the Graces artes weren't yet using the localized names, I would have told you to hold on releasing 1.01 until the Artes were updated, too >.<

If only I had remembered that sooner :3
#5Benjie234Posted 3/19/2012 5:49:11 AM
Are the quest details translated as well?
---
I luv meh PSP. =))
#6SK7000Posted 3/19/2012 8:56:32 AM
No... if you mean the quest description.
Just the basics are translated (ie: quest type, target, number of targets, dungeon, that sort of stuff).

Enough to know what you are required to do, so it's fine for most cases.
#7Rpgaddict_22Posted 3/19/2012 10:10:23 AM
Why is Garr named as Wood something in your patch? Just asking , no violent reactions please.. ^_^
#8anime_kamisamaPosted 3/19/2012 12:38:34 PM
Garr's name is Woodrow in JPN. Not sure how they came up with Garr for English, I'd love to be enlightened.
---
"Mezawari nandayo! Boku no menomae kara... kie noshimae! Majin Rengokusatsu!"
#9VirusChrisPosted 3/19/2012 7:46:10 PM
Since Patches can't be used on UMDs, sadly for me, can they be install on DLC versions of the game?

Like get the game off of the PSN and apply the Patch onto it?

I really would be nice to have a full English translation of this game, even if the voices are in Japanese (I mean the Mega Man ZX games got subtitles in the US versions when the JPN version didn't) so I can understand the story better.

Looking at this video of the 4th Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDm463z4pH4

The description in it tells you the gist of the full story, and I got a comment over at deviantart on Larazis' past and motivations, and some comments/descriptions in other RM3 videos tells more of the game's plot in those scenes.

I still have to play RM3 and beat it, but I'm having too much fun playing Tales of Graces f! What I wouldn't give to get both RM2 and RM3 localized, and possibly DLC, to show the Tales series isn't dead nor is the PSP and a good farewell party for it... they could keep the JPN voices to save money and time.

I loved playing RM1 because I was the main character this time, and the other RM games got better but never released here. Which sucks.

Thanks for all your hard work Judgement!
---
"Invoke... VIRUS SOUL!!!" ~ From my Virakins global manga project
Official Husband of Caster of the Fate/Extra boards
#10SK7000Posted 3/20/2012 1:38:43 AM
I doubt you can get the game from the PSN network since PSN accounts are region-locked. You'd need a Japan-based account to even get the game.

In any case, you need the ISO in order to patch the game. Which is why you are required to install a CFW. Unless your PSP's firmware is fully patched to the newest version, it should be easy to set-up.

From them on you can just rip the UMD to an ISO. Actually, doing this won't take much more space than the "Data Install" feature since that one installs 700MB (or so) of game data to your memory stick anyway.