Cryas Dragons ?

#1CRISTALSONICPosted 3/22/2012 11:34:59 AM
ok so I can apparently fight 3 dragons now so are they like the sword dancer fight were if I advance story they'll be cut off
#2Cletus5258Posted 3/22/2012 11:52:02 AM
I don't think so as I'm at the end of the main game and can still fight them if I want...

Though I'm not strong enough to kill them :(
---
I've been reborn as "Cletus_The_Hick"
The F word can now land you in jail? What about "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"?
#3dooms14Posted 3/22/2012 11:59:25 AM
I wish, Doom Dragon all over again. After final boss.
#4NicoGrimmPosted 3/22/2012 12:01:42 PM
The dragons are extremely high level (I think the weakest one is like level 90, right?) It just wouldnt be fair to put a time limit on them.
---
At what point does CPR become necrophilia? -Doug Wilson
#5oathkeeper9918Posted 3/22/2012 12:08:26 PM
Advancing through the story won't get rid of the dragons, you can do it even after completing the future arc. The dragons are -very- high level, ranging from i think level 90 to level 120. They each drop a weapon, as well. I think the green one drops a knife for Cheria, the blue one drops a bladerang for Malik, and the red one drops a dualblade for Hubert.

Beating all three unlocks level 10 in the Zowon Cage
---
Won't change until FPS's are no longer popular
9/12/10
#6Guerrero_SonPosted 3/22/2012 12:20:53 PM
Cletus5258 posted...
I don't think so as I'm at the end of the main game and can still fight them if I want...

Though I'm not strong enough to kill them :(

If you have any of the Paragon-type of titles that reduce damage of x or more by 50% then it's pretty easy. That or use All-Divide if you don't mind a 30min long fight.

The second I could fly the shuttle wherever I wanted to (after World's Eye) I found the blue dragon. I was around 50-55 at this point and I didn't find it difficult after I memorized it's attack patterns. I did the other two immediately after.

The hardest one is probably the fire one only because it 'is' the highest level but it's breath-shot will hit you even if you're right in his face; the other dragon's shot will just barely miss you every time.

Just try to stay behind them. evade a lot, spam their weaknesses and you should be fine. The items are extremely powerful (Hubert's glaive giving 600+ p-atk!) so you don't want to miss out on them for an early advantage.

Goodluck!
#7unbalancedegoPosted 3/22/2012 12:33:09 PM
so they only give weapons for 3 out of the 6 chars? Can the cryas they drop be forged into similar weapons for the other 3?
#8CRISTALSONIC(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2012 2:16:50 PM
thanks guys
Oh & I don't know what Zowon Cage is lol