Core Golems? (name spoilers kinda)

#1kkeevvPosted 3/31/2012 7:39:00 AM
Does anyone have a map of Ghardia Shaft? More importantly, where the Arithmos Core Golems are? I've beaten Destinion, Vespereon, Symphonian, and Phantasion (oh lol, I just noticed the golems are named after Tales games) but I can't find the ones for Hubert's wep or Argo Iris.

Side note: I heard there's an island in Xillia called Nam Cobanda...is it just me, or are they getting kinda lazy with names? Just shift a space and add one letter and you get Namco Bandai.
---
Check out my quote.
#2ChowinOnChowPosted 3/31/2012 7:40:44 AM
kkeevv posted...
Does anyone have a map of Ghardia Shaft? More importantly, where the Arithmos Core Golems are? I've beaten Destinion, Vespereon, Symphonian, and Phantasion (oh lol, I just noticed the golems are named after Tales games) but I can't find the ones for Hubert's wep or Argo Iris.

Side note: I heard there's an island in Xillia called Nam Cobanda...is it just me, or are they getting kinda lazy with names? Just shift a space and add one letter and you get Namco Bandai.

nam cobanda is usually a easter egg in tales games.......
#3Link3456Posted 3/31/2012 7:43:30 AM
Nam Cobanda Isle is in Tales of Vesperia, not Tales of Xillia.
---
PSN: HokutoShin_Ken Playing: Tales of Graces F, TotH: Twin Brave
Waiting for:Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai S
#4y000012500Posted 3/31/2012 7:45:39 AM
And if you were also talking about the Golem names being lazy, it's just easter eggs.
#5kkeevv(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2012 7:54:39 AM
Okay. The name thing was definitely not the point of this topic. Managed to find the first golem by backtracking (cuz apparently the platforms stay where you left them in every dungeon...) but still don't have the slightest clue where Hubert's golem is.
---
Check out my quote.
#6KurusuPosted 3/31/2012 8:08:00 AM
y000012500 posted...
And if you were also talking about the Golem names being lazy, it's just easter eggs.

Actually they ARE lazy, but not for the reason one may think of. They're lazy because they didn't want to bother with names in Latin and Greek.

For Nam Cobanda Isle, it's just an easter egg and a pun, well, it's a pun in Japanese, at least.

The golem for Hubert... From the place where you can operate the orange sphere, if you backtrack a bit with the warps, you'll end in a place where they are two warps right next to each other (the left is the one you should come from if you are backtracking, and the one on the right will make you backtrack even more).

Just on the right of them is a path that is usually obstructed by the orange sphere. Just use the mechanism to move the orange sphere so you may go right and you'll find the golem.
---
Judas: We'll probably have to find some other way to decide the strongest. For example...
Zelos: Like how cute your girlfriend is?