Pascal's Fangirl Dream

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Pascal's Fangirl Dream
4 years ago#1
How do I get this? I went to Telos Astue and talked to a humanoid, then I went into a different room and got a memory card, but I don't know if that's the same sidequest. Do I have to do this in Future Arc? Any help would be appreciated.
4 years ago#2
You mean her 4th MA Fever Dream?

If so, then yes; You can only get her, and the others 4th MA's in the F arc.
4 years ago#3
No, her spell is main arc only.

I think you're on the right sidequest. You have to bring the memory card to that one lab you took Emeraude to. I don't remember the name, but its the place to the right of Telos Astue - not Bathus Citadel.

I think its at the place where you had the cutscene in the middle of the dungeon, like on the second(B2?) floor or something.
"It's not working. The banana is not melting."
-Masaokis
4 years ago#4

How do I get this? I went to Telos Astue and talked to a humanoid, then I went into a different room and got a memory card, but I don't know if that's the same sidequest. Do I have to do this in Future Arc? Any help would be appreciated.

After you get the memory core you need to go to a room on B2 of Bathus Citadel and investigate the Star. Pascal says she can fix the Humanoid but will need materials, the materials will be a set of 6 Crystals that you need two of each in order to complete the event and get "Mecha Sophie/Fangirls Dream"

EDIT: Yeah not the Citadel, Research Center I think it was? either way it's the dungeon right next to the town
http://www.aksysgames.com/forums/topic/921 http://www.aksysgames.com/forums/topic/1101
Support the localization of Umineko PS3 and Ever17 360!
4 years ago#5
I think you're talking about the humanoid research search. I'll go there, thanks man.
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Pascal's Fangirl Dream

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived