What are the best weapons for adult arc?

#1KebladekingPosted 5/26/2012 12:27:14 PM
I would like to fight last boss of adult arc with the best weapons. My party is Asbel, Sophie, Cheria and Malik. Where can I get there best weapons for this portion of the game? Asbel uses rare sword atm and Sophie still have Bryce claws. Cheria and Malik have some random shop weapon. Thanks in advance.
#2bufumanPosted 5/26/2012 12:41:00 PM
The weapons you get from the golem bosses on the way down are probably the strongest weapons. Didn't you try fighting any of them?
---
My associates are obviously grinning out of madness and perversion. It may be best for you to keep moving. ~Dominic Deegan
#3Kebladeking(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 2:11:51 PM
I defeated 2. One had quest item and other had weapon for Sophie but It looked more like a sidegrade. More C.Attack but less P.Attack.
#4beautheschmoPosted 5/26/2012 7:39:38 PM
There isn't really a clear-cut "Best" weapon for each character, most of them have several that could be considered Infinity Minus 1 swords.

For each character, their best weapons are basically either the ones you get from the Golems in the final dungeon, or the weapons you get from dualizing their Rare weapon with various crystals (see the dualizing FAQ for more info on that, I'm not a recipe encylopedia).

There are also a few stand-outs aside from those weapons, which I'll list here.

Laevatein (Asbel): You get one as a guaranteed drop from the boss of the Arena. It's slightly (only slightly, though) weaker stat-wise compared to some of his other stuff, but it's obtainable early in the game and has random effects on it due to being a random drop, so it can have some cool stuff on it.

Excalibur (Asbel): Pretty strong weapon, and very useful because it comes with a rare ability that hits the Nova weakness. It also comes with Asbel's 3rd MA, so missing it is not advisable. You obtain it from Sidequest #65.

Dragonbone weapons (Cheria, Hubert, Malik). You get these from fighting the 3 cryas dragons, in Baronia, Fendel Glacier Ruins and Strahta Desert Ruins. I think these are the strongest weapons available for those 3 in the Main Arc, plus they look pretty awesome.
---
Koitsu wa mirai wo takusu eigo no tsurugi da! ZANKUU TENSHOUKEN!!!!
#5GotenksgetoPosted 5/27/2012 11:33:04 AM
beautheschmo posted...

Dragonbone weapons (Cheria, Hubert, Malik). You get these from fighting the 3 cryas dragons, in Baronia, Fendel Glacier Ruins and Strahta Desert Ruins. I think these are the strongest weapons available for those 3 in the Main Arc, plus they look pretty awesome.

JSYK, it's Barona, not Baronia. I actually made that same mistake for half the game :P
---
This sig will not change until something impossible happens. Started 10/9/05
Brawl FC: 2363-5458-1028 GamerTag/Wii Name/PSN: KNEVER