Pascal's VA possibly? Confirmed.

#1SempiedPosted 12/14/2011 4:01:26 PM(edited)
I recently emailed Jessica Strauss, and much to my surprise she was happy to respond.

What I sent "Title- Are you Pascal in Tales of Graces f?"
I apologize for being so straight forward. Bandai Namco recently pulled a trailer out with her here, which reminded me of hearing Taruto's crazy voice from Magical Meow Meow when she says "Get ready...Magnetic Gate!": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dP0XsM23j0

Sorry if I wasted your time D:, I can give you my apologies, and thanks if you read, or respond. D:

What she responded:
"thanks for your e-mail and being one of the few anime fans who mention Taruto (yeah!), however, I'm not sure I'm hearing the line that you are talking about.

In any case, check out this link on my Facebook Voice Over page, and feel free to join me there, click "like" if you want, and post comments & questions there:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jessica-Straus-Voice-Over-Artist/266473873382327

Thanks for your inquiry, your support and happy holidays!"

As such it looked like a deny, but then I went to her FB page I was invited to which a recent post said:

"Recently, I've had several game fans e-mail over the past months asking me questions about games that have not been released. ( No, not that game. Another game.) :)

Many know this fact, but many may not so I'm kindly posting it here: VO actors cannot confirm or deny being on a game until it is released publicly. A game trailer being released does not mean we can talk about the game. Games are like TV shows and movies these days. You cannot disclose any facts about the game until the game company gives the okay...which is usually when the game goes on sale to the general public or the game company makes a specific announcement."

I'm most likely just being dense, but I'd like to assume the defense, and "Wait for the game to come out, especially with the "A game trailer being released does not mean we can talk about the game." somewhat gives a suspicion she wants to say yes, but can't.
---
Tales of Graces f? Localization? Wat?
#274ribsPosted 12/14/2011 4:54:07 PM
LoL sounds suspicious. Roll with it.
---
"See? This is the problem with the world today. Nobody cares about real friendship and protecting people anymore." - MysteryVeil
#3MysteryVeilPosted 12/14/2011 4:56:06 PM
Well whether or not she is it's certainly an interesting tidbit of info. :D
---
silenthill2's official wife of the Duodecim GameFAQS Board
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken_Angel01
#4SilvorzyaPosted 12/14/2011 5:17:50 PM
There IS an implication in there from her. If done right you could concludeThe facebook post acknowledges she has SOME part in the game. We MIGHT have just found our Pascal.

OR

She just was gently telling you to leave her alone.
#530StormPosted 12/14/2011 6:44:00 PM
Another terrible english voice actor, she should be getting lessons from her Japanese counter parts.
#6ZaigouPosted 12/14/2011 7:01:12 PM
30Storm posted...
Another terrible english voice actor, she should be getting lessons from her Japanese counter parts.

Nobody asked for your opinion on the quality of her work or what she could do to improve her performance. Now kindly buzz off...preferably under a very large rock.
---
PSN: Luminos564. ~And now for: Card games....ON MOTORCYCLES.~
#7SynyardPosted 12/14/2011 7:08:59 PM
30Storm posted...

Go away. Nobody likes you.
---
"Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped."
---Sam Levenson
#8EtherealistPosted 12/14/2011 7:16:36 PM
30Storm posted...

I sure hope those Japanese voice artists are bilingual.
---
Appreciating Namco's choice to localize Tales of Graces F since February 2, 2011. Haters gonna hate. Gamers gonna game.
#9SilvorzyaPosted 12/14/2011 7:17:03 PM
Synyard posted...
30Storm posted...

Go away. Nobody likes you.

It's an ALT TROLL.
Don't feed it. Let it die.
#10SynyardPosted 12/14/2011 7:18:05 PM
^ Gotcha.
---
"Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped."
---Sam Levenson