Who is your Favorite Tales protagonist?

#1Link3456Posted 12/23/2011 7:52:03 PM
My favorite is Jude from Xillia. I don't really like the mature type protagonist like Yuri. Stahn and Lloyd were a little too in-your-face for me. Senel is just meh; I don't really have an opinion about him. I like Shing alot, but there wasn't anything that would make him above other protagonists. Luke is my second favorite because the growth that he showed was awesome, and it made Abyss so much fun.

Jude is my favorite because he is so young and inexperienced. However, he is always thoughtful and never jumps into things without thinking. He had the best chemistry with the party i think when compared to any of the other protagonists. Also, Xillia had the ending that I felt most connected to when compared to other Tales games, and this was because of where Jude ended up in the end.

Sorry about that wall of text but with Graces coming out in the next few months, I want to hear other peoples favorite Tales protagonists. Who is your favorite tales protagonist and why?
---
PSN: HokutoShin_Ken Playing: Tales of Xillia, Hyperdimension Neptunia
Waiting for: Tales of Graces F, Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai S
#2INFERTakuyaPosted 12/23/2011 7:55:13 PM
Luke post-haircut. Long-haired Luke is a total jerkass that's unworthy of any respect.

If the rest of the main cast were included (apart from the male lead), my absolute favourite's Sophie.
---
DJ. INFRTaku BS- Beginner CE-Grand Master DMP2-Guest
A sole petal descends into the darkness, but no matter how deep it falls, it will never be alone...
#3xErisxPosted 12/23/2011 8:08:19 PM

Luke, because he's not like other common JRPGs protagonists out there. He's doesn't say that he will save everyone and they will all live happily ever after. He takes a more realistic approach when he decides upon the best course of action. His insecurity is understandable due to his background and how everybody had treated him prior to his haircut. Overall, I just really love his growth and development. Although I can understand why people hate him.

#4No1InparticularPosted 12/23/2011 8:26:55 PM
Luke.
---
Not changing until a third Okami game is announced.
http://www.youtube.com/user/No1Inparticular1
#5Yandy_KusanagiPosted 12/23/2011 8:42:02 PM
Either Yuri or long-haired Luke.
---
"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separates us."
#6Arceus1234Posted 12/23/2011 8:52:51 PM
Yuri
---
Not changing this Sig until Tales of Graces: f is released in English.
#7MasterLLPosted 12/23/2011 9:00:18 PM
Stahn, he makes all the ougis look damn good.
---
Playing: IM@S2 (PS3J), ToR (PS2J), Disgaea4(PS3) | Want: Meruru (PS3E), Ni no Kuni (PS3J)
http://www.youtube.com/MasterLL
#8musketeer361Posted 12/23/2011 9:06:36 PM
Emil. Yeah, I said it.
---
Currently Playing: Tales of Vesperia, Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Phantasia (SNES)
Waiting for: Tales of Graces f, Final Fantasy XIII-2
#9Ray5555Posted 12/23/2011 9:17:23 PM
I'd say mine is a tie between Yuri and Reid. Both were awesome
---
I can't forgive him! Even if it costs me my body, and soul. He has to be punished, he has to be!!!- Kamille Bidan
Pokemon white FC: 0260 9649 2814
#10DetsuaxhePosted 12/23/2011 9:22:37 PM
Probably Yuri, for managing to keep his sense of humor in a JRPG.
---
Where's my "Accept This Moderation with Extreme Reluctance and Resentful Glares" button?
When reading and responding to my posts, try to take it easy.