Japanese voice option?

#1RedShadowwwPosted 1/5/2012 12:54:14 PM
Does anyone think this game will have a Japanese voice option? Did other tales games ever have this option?
#2SocialNekuPosted 1/5/2012 1:07:08 PM
totally

not
#3pokemon_45_79_1Posted 1/5/2012 1:12:56 PM
It might happen tc but its up to Namco Bandi to make it happen.

CC2 and NIS did it with there games so I dont see why graces would wouldnt have it either, forget cost, cc2 is owned by Namco.
---
Ryoma / Sora/ Naruto/ Ginta/ Lan/ luffy
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#4ShinaroujiPosted 1/5/2012 1:16:17 PM
It definitely will not be included. None of the others have the option either.
---
Playing: Ulimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, MGS HD Collection
Anticipating: Tales of Graces
#5pokemon_45_79_1Posted 1/5/2012 1:20:33 PM

It definitely will not be included. None of the others have the option either.
---
Playing: Ulimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, MGS HD Collection

Doesnt mean that its not Namco might decide to break that and make it happen we shall see in 2 months 8 days when it releases.
---
Ryoma / Sora/ Naruto/ Ginta/ Lan/ luffy
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#6ShinaroujiPosted 1/5/2012 1:30:20 PM
The others not having the option definitely doesn't mean that this won't (though it's a good indicator), I was just answering TC's second question. Besides that, it will not have a Japanese voice option when it comes out.
---
#7MabinogiFanPosted 1/5/2012 1:32:39 PM
Just because one company likes to include Japanese voice options for their RPGs doesn't mean all RPGs or game companies have to follow in their footsteps. Dual Audio isn't the norm for RPGs. It's fine for anime and fighting games, but RPGs? Hell no.

Man, was there ever this much demand for Japanese voice options in a Tales game before? I bet when Symphonia came out the majority of people who bought it didn't even know it came from Japan.
#8ShinaroujiPosted 1/5/2012 1:36:28 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/945075-tales-of-vesperia?search=voice
---
#9SocialNekuPosted 1/5/2012 2:02:21 PM
It might happen tc but its up to Namco Bandi to make it happen.

CC2 and NIS did it with there games so I dont see why graces would wouldnt have it either, forget cost, cc2 is owned by Namco.

Script size differs, and Graces is the tales with the longest script

Doesnt mean that its not Namco might decide to break that and make it happen we shall see in 2 months 8 days when it releases.

It would be before, being a dual audio game is a selling point for some people, then again, this is namco.
#10MysteryVeilPosted 1/5/2012 2:44:57 PM
Basically to sum up all the posts, chances are it will not have a Japanese voice option. Since no Tales game ever has before I see no reason why that would change now.
---
silenthill2's official wife of the Duodecim GameFAQS Board
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken_Angel01