Password Chests Guide?

#11YaoiloverfeiPosted 3/14/2012 12:37:25 AM
I missed a couple and I did talk to everyone but there were some where I found the note for the chest but couldn't find the chest and there were others where I found the chest but couldn't find the note. I wish a guide was made too, then you can use the turtlez express to go the locations where you missed the chest. But I'm not sure what opening the chests really does. All I ever got were different books and I'm not sure if they even work.
---
To look at the world in a different light, look with eyes unclouded by hate.
#12BloodPanther0Posted 3/14/2012 12:41:30 AM
The password to the chest in Duke Dalen's manor is 4.
#13Shinigami_TetsuPosted 3/14/2012 3:14:09 PM
BloodPanther0 posted...

^ Thanks
---
GT: Tempest Justice PSN: Tempest_Justice
Pkmn Black: 0003 2876 7984
#14ppryanPosted 3/14/2012 3:25:37 PM
BloodPanther0 posted...

Bah, now I feel like an idiot. I typed "four" and nothing happened, so I went and spelled out every number through twelve and just gave up. I didn't think of actually entering just the number.
#15KurusuPosted 3/14/2012 3:43:49 PM
Already confirmed:
Barona's is "treasure"
Lhant's is "Aston" (Asbel's father's name)
Gralesyde's is "4"

For the others, please note I don't have the US version, so I can't find the US passwords or help you more than that, and I'm using the Japanese names for the cities. I'm just giving you clues about what I think the passwords should be. If they don't work, well, you'll need to investigate a bit more...:

- Oul Raye's should be "Turtlez" or whatever the name of those turtle-like characters is.
- Sable Izolle's should be "Rockgagong", the name of the huge monster you'll hear about a lot as you reach Strahta.
- Yu Liberte's is the name of Strahta's Valkynes Cryas. In the Japanese version, it was "Diupan Mar"
- The arena island's should be the name of the place. It was "Riotpeak" in the Japanese version.
- Velanik's was the name of the bird enemies you have to kill to get some materials for some children in the plot. They're called "Stratim" in the Japanese version.

- Zavhert... I don't remember the clue nor the password. All I can remember is that I think the password was the Russian word for iron or something. I don't know how it'll end up in the US version, so good luck with that one, I really can't help you for this one...

- Anmarcia village's is the village leader's name, so it should be "Gauss"
- Telos Astue's is the planet's name, so it should be "Efinea"
- Katz village's is the name of the belt surrounding the planet, so it should be "Foselos"
---
Judas: We'll probably have to find some other way to decide the strongest. For example...
Zelos: Like how cute your girlfriend is?
#16castrejon04Posted 3/14/2012 4:58:08 PM
I'll tag this just in case, but the game gives clues to the chest right?
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#17FujibayashiSuzuPosted 3/14/2012 5:01:26 PM
Whats the english spelling for the one in Yu Liberte? I'm right at it, but I can't remember how to spell the darn thing.
#18CrimsonFireballPosted 3/14/2012 5:02:44 PM
"poppycock" always does the charm. May need spacing/caps, but it's worked for me.
---
http://i.imgur.com/egOkk.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Dgwzn.jpg
I believe in video games and music
#19despkPosted 3/14/2012 5:02:50 PM
yes the town gives clue to the chest

- Oul Raye's - Turtlez
- Sable Izolle's - "Rockgagong"
- Arena - Riot Peak (still the same)
- Velanik's - Strahteme (just check the item you received during the cutscene)

These are the passwords i've entered by now
#20Solar1214Posted 3/14/2012 5:18:55 PM

Whats the english spelling for the one in Yu Liberte? I'm right at it, but I can't remember how to spell the darn thing.

I just figured this one out.
Its "Duplemar"