Chest Passwords (Spoilers)

#1Cletus5258Posted 3/20/2012 8:08:57 PM(edited)
Barona - Treasure
Lhant - Aston
Gralesyde - 4
Oul Raye - Turtlez
Sabel Izolle - Rockgagong
Yu Liberte - Duplemar
Warrior's Roost - Riot Peak
Velanik - Strahteme
Zavhert - Ironspike
Amarcian Enclave - Gauss
Telos Astue - Ephinea
Katz Korner - Foselos

CREDIT goes to Shinarouji
---
I've been reborn as "Cletus_The_Hick"
The F word can now land you in jail? What about "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"?
#2RedMetallixPosted 3/20/2012 8:31:13 PM
I don't think Foselos is mentioned anytime except when you're flying to Fodra the first time.
Thats easily the worst of the Password Chests. They never acknowledge the big metal ring circling their planet any other time in the game.
---
:|
#3kkeevvPosted 3/21/2012 3:20:46 PM
Should this really be spoilers? I thought spoilers were just for story related items?
---
Check out my quote.
#4ArreiPosted 3/21/2012 3:33:21 PM
RedMetallix posted...
I don't think Foselos is mentioned anytime except when you're flying to Fodra the first time.
Thats easily the worst of the Password Chests. They never acknowledge the big metal ring circling their planet any other time in the game.

One of the Turtlez does say "Foselos", but at the time it's brought up you don't know what it is.

Of course, it's possible I missed a remark somewhere.
#5castrejon04Posted 3/21/2012 3:34:02 PM
Nice, about time someone releases all of them.
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#6PhadinPosted 3/21/2012 3:39:52 PM
Arrei posted...
RedMetallix posted...

One of the Turtlez does say "Foselos", but at the time it's brought up you don't know what it is.

Actually, I remember someone discussing what Foselos is, how it's the ring circling the planet and can be used for navigation. I'm not sure if it was a Turtlez or a Sailor, but it was at the port of Yu Liberte while I was on my way to Warrior's Roost for the first time. The Turtlez had mentioned the name a couple times earlier in the desert, but never really mentioned what it was until then.
#7ShinaroujiPosted 3/21/2012 3:41:22 PM

Actually, I remember someone discussing what Foselos is, how it's the ring circling the planet and can be used for navigation

Yep, that's how I figured it out too.
---
Playing: Tales of Graces f, Devil Survivor 2, ZHP: Darkdeath Evilman, MGS Collection
Anticipating: Xenoblade Chronicles
#8ArreiPosted 3/21/2012 3:44:18 PM
Phadin posted...
Arrei posted...
RedMetallix posted...

Actually, I remember someone discussing what Foselos is, how it's the ring circling the planet and can be used for navigation. I'm not sure if it was a Turtlez or a Sailor, but it was at the port of Yu Liberte while I was on my way to Warrior's Roost for the first time. The Turtlez had mentioned the name a couple times earlier in the desert, but never really mentioned what it was until then.

Yeah, that's the guy I was talking about, the Turtlez at North Yu Liberte Port.

The trouble is, you have no idea what a Foselos is, and he doesn't say it's the ring in the sky (or even that there is a ring in the sky).