Bathus Citadel 5f stuck!

#1Invader_SpoochPosted 3/21/2012 12:05:48 PM
I am in Bathus Citadel at the 5th floor. I can hear thr two platforms above me clanging. All i can do in this room is exit to the east to an elevator that takes me to a chest...i cannot take the door to the west exit!

I have been searching for over an hour and thr only faq here says to "exit to the left" which i cannot do, as the door will noy open for me.

Help is appreciated.
#2ShinaroujiPosted 3/21/2012 12:08:24 PM

I have been searching for over an hour and thr only faq here says to "exit to the left" which i cannot do, as the door will noy open for me.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/604158-tales-of-graces-f/faqs/63922?page=2#section177
---
Playing: Tales of Graces f, Devil Survivor 2, ZHP: Darkdeath Evilman, MGS Collection
Anticipating: Xenoblade Chronicles
#3KonstrixPosted 3/21/2012 9:01:25 PM
Guide is not helping me with this annoying dungeon. Just when I think this game didnt have any annoying dungeons.

Ive stopped the bridge from clanking. I moved the yellow blocks and turned them black so they cant be moved anymore. I cross over the newly created green bridge and then up to the once clanking bridge, cross the bridge...cannot get to the door. i see the save point to the right, i see the treasure chest i already opened on the right side of the room. no idea what to do here. did i miss a step? very annoying.

any help would be very appreciated. god knows ill be helping anyone else out when they get here lol.
#4KonstrixPosted 3/21/2012 9:12:41 PM
nevermind, FINALLY figured it out. there was a green bridge i had yet to move to be able to get over the clanking yellow bridge leading me to the save point and the door to move on.

phew! lol