Bathus Citadel 5f stuck!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Bathus Citadel 5f stuck!
3 years ago#1
I am in Bathus Citadel at the 5th floor. I can hear thr two platforms above me clanging. All i can do in this room is exit to the east to an elevator that takes me to a chest...i cannot take the door to the west exit!

I have been searching for over an hour and thr only faq here says to "exit to the left" which i cannot do, as the door will noy open for me.

Help is appreciated.
3 years ago#2

I have been searching for over an hour and thr only faq here says to "exit to the left" which i cannot do, as the door will noy open for me.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/604158-tales-of-graces-f/faqs/63922?page=2#section177
---
Playing: Tales of Graces f, Devil Survivor 2, ZHP: Darkdeath Evilman, MGS Collection
Anticipating: Xenoblade Chronicles
3 years ago#3
Guide is not helping me with this annoying dungeon. Just when I think this game didnt have any annoying dungeons.

Ive stopped the bridge from clanking. I moved the yellow blocks and turned them black so they cant be moved anymore. I cross over the newly created green bridge and then up to the once clanking bridge, cross the bridge...cannot get to the door. i see the save point to the right, i see the treasure chest i already opened on the right side of the room. no idea what to do here. did i miss a step? very annoying.

any help would be very appreciated. god knows ill be helping anyone else out when they get here lol.
3 years ago#4
nevermind, FINALLY figured it out. there was a green bridge i had yet to move to be able to get over the clanking yellow bridge leading me to the save point and the door to move on.

phew! lol
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Bathus Citadel 5f stuck!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived