two Questions

#11Ultima_LordPosted 3/26/2012 5:49:45 PM(edited)
Copy-paste from a sidequest walkthrough (warning: wall of text)

Go to the Knight's School, and turn left to talk with Victoria. You'll talk about a sword (Excalibur), and Asbel mentions how he sold his father's old sword (the one you use as a kid) to make the money to go to Knight's School. So now you have to find it. Go to coordinates 334.663x and 180.499y, and you'll find the Tortoise People Village. Talk to the merchant at the bottom right. After telling him your story, he tells you he has the sword, but due to learning its value, the price has gone up. You will need 120,000 gald to do so. The sword will also need fixing. Return to the castle (Barona) and talk to Duke Dale (he's in the throne room), and he talks about the sword's history, and how Asbel's family came to have the sword, and you'll get Asbel's title for his third hiougi. He also tells you where to go to fix it, if you want to continue the quest for Asbel's second best sword. It's in Pascal's town, Anmaruchia Family Village. However, you need some items from the last dungeon to fix it. These items are from the 6 optional bosses, the robot-like things you find throughout the dungeon. These guys are powered down, but if you give them the cores that you find within the dungeon itself (in treasures and what not), you'll be able to fight them all. The last core is actually beyond the last robot, so be sure to double back. These guys drop decent weapons for all your characters themselves, so you should have fought them all before the last boss anyway.

Also here's the guide itself
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ARRHUgO6_FEhZGpjNDV4Nl81Z3d2NW52Yzk
---
Now playing: Tales of Graces f (PS3), Persona 3 FES (PS2)
Anticipating: Tales of Xillia (lol)
#12poporulez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2012 5:52:57 PM
Ah I probably didnt mention it but im in the F arc. I finished the main arc. im currently in front of the final boss and want to get more powerful. Some one earlier said that there may be a subevent to get the sword in the f arc.
---
PSN Tag: soulofrebirth
I eat Beelzebub for breakfast.
#13poporulez(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2012 6:09:51 PM
rerebump
---
PSN Tag: soulofrebirth
I eat Beelzebub for breakfast.
#14SocialNekuPosted 3/26/2012 6:16:08 PM
Ah I probably didnt mention it but im in the F arc. I finished the main arc. im currently in front of the final boss and want to get more powerful. Some one earlier said that there may be a subevent to get the sword in the f arc.

Or beat the F arc, back to the main game and do the sidequest