need help making dreamer's flange perilous

#1ClevosPosted 4/5/2012 9:37:02 AM
as the topic states i need help. what shard combinations will give me that. I found a guide that lists combos that make perilous but they aren't working
29. Perilous
Haughty + Haughty
Epochal + Haughty
Untamed + Untamed
Untamed + Haughty

i first made the weapon epochal and when i tried to combine with a haughty it stayed epochal. so i dropped it back a tear and eventually changed it to haughty. now i am trying to combine the haughty with haughty but it just wants to stay haughty instead of converting to perilous. this is the only one i've had problems with so far. everything else i've followed in the guide resulted in the correct outcome. i'm on my third playthrough and have bought the grade that allowed for new discoveries if that makes a difference in this particular thing. can anyone think of combinations that have worked for them to get perilous. i haven't been lucky to find an actual perilous shard yet to just have done a straight combination to get it.
#2GrecoMaximusPosted 4/5/2012 11:49:57 AM
http://tales.namco.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=91594

Perilous = Untamed+Untamed or Untamed+Haughty or Haughty+Sketchy or Haughty+Epochal
---
Pokemans FC: 2706 8081 7094
#3CronoDynePosted 4/5/2012 11:52:01 AM
^
But he specifically tried Epochal and Haughty.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#4ChronuxPosted 4/5/2012 11:53:18 AM
Clevos posted...
as the topic states i need help. what shard combinations will give me that. I found a guide that lists combos that make perilous but they aren't working
29. Perilous
Haughty + Haughty
Epochal + Haughty
Untamed + Untamed
Untamed + Haughty

i first made the weapon epochal and when i tried to combine with a haughty it stayed epochal. so i dropped it back a tear and eventually changed it to haughty. now i am trying to combine the haughty with haughty but it just wants to stay haughty instead of converting to perilous. this is the only one i've had problems with so far. everything else i've followed in the guide resulted in the correct outcome. i'm on my third playthrough and have bought the grade that allowed for new discoveries if that makes a difference in this particular thing. can anyone think of combinations that have worked for them to get perilous. i haven't been lucky to find an actual perilous shard yet to just have done a straight combination to get it.

So many times I try combinations they never work either.....

Wish someone would come out with a DECENT, WORKING combination how to get certain qualities.
#5Hikari62Posted 4/5/2012 12:03:02 PM
Weird. I have an Epochal Dreamer's Flange that when combined with a refill shard[5] haughty becomes a perilous dreamer's flange +1.