asbel's and cheria's best weapons

#1shoe1784Posted 4/8/2012 2:28:03 AM
Is it a sidequest cause I am pretty certain I've cleaned house on the atamos statues in the final dungeon, if it is a side quest lemme know which ones so I can do them quick before going on to final encounter.
---
Olrox "You shall not pass.", Belmont "You shall not stand in my way."
#2CeruleanGamerPosted 4/8/2012 2:30:14 AM
Best weapons are in Zhonecage dungeon after you beat the Future Arc. You get the materials in certain floors that you can use to dualize with their very first weapons to get the final ones. Cheria's in 1st floor and Asbel's in 5th.
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.
#3shoe1784(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2012 2:35:42 AM
Sounds like i may have gotten my info wrong thanks for setting me straight
---
Olrox "You shall not pass.", Belmont "You shall not stand in my way."
#4beautheschmoPosted 4/8/2012 2:36:20 AM
Nobody really has a 'best' weapon. Cheria in particular, since the stats for her weapons are downright terrible, even her 'ultimate' weapon doesn't break 150 in any category. They all have about 5-6 weapons that could be considered 'best'.

But the strongest weapons available for those two before you beat the game are probably Excalibur and Dragonbone Darts, respectively. They are both sidequest weapons. Asbel's is from his sidequest that also gives his level 3 MA, and Cheria's is dropped by one of the Valkines Dragons, but I don't remember which one.
---
Koitsu wa mirai wo takusu eigo no tsurugi da! ZANKUU TENSHOUKEN!!!!
#5repatriatePosted 4/8/2012 2:37:55 AM
beautheschmo posted...
Nobody really has a 'best' weapon. Cheria in particular, since the stats for her weapons are downright terrible, even her 'ultimate' weapon doesn't break 150 in any category. They all have about 5-6 weapons that could be considered 'best'.

But the strongest weapons available for those two before you beat the game are probably Excalibur and Dragonbone Darts, respectively. They are both sidequest weapons. Asbel's is from his sidequest that also gives his level 3 MA, and Cheria's is dropped by one of the Valkines Dragons, but I don't remember which one.

Dragonbone Darts is dropped by the water dragon.
#6SilverwyrmPosted 4/8/2012 3:07:52 AM
anything similar for pascal or sophie before beating final boss (adult arc) ?
#7CeruleanGamerPosted 4/8/2012 7:25:41 AM
When I said best, they have the best starting stats, thus getting the best stats overall at the end when you dualize.
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.
#8LabyrinthMindPosted 4/8/2012 8:00:33 AM
Before clearing the game the first time? Probably the various weapons obtained from the arithmos core golems (which are all named after previous games - Destinion, Symphonion, etc.) in the final dungeon. Actually, this is part of getting Excalibur anyways (The first golem drops an item for the subquest - the rest just drop powerful weapons for everyone).
#9elroidPosted 4/8/2012 9:14:40 AM
the best one for pascal before main arc might be the one from gentleman, but i doubt you will want to finish all sidequest for it (might be a huge waste for SP rewards), so it should be the one gotten from the golem and ghardia shaft
#10PrismsbladePosted 4/8/2012 9:24:09 AM
beautheschmo posted...

Nah his final dungeon wep is much better I was very disappointed with that wep considering how hard it was to get :/
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.