The 1 Enemy type missing from Graces f? (Spoilers?)

#14evergamingPosted 4/8/2012 11:44:20 AM
If I had to say I'm disappointed with the Enemy variety, I'd be lying. I love the variety of enemies, but I noticed that 1 Particularly 'classic' RPG/JRPG enemy group is vastly missing: Zombies / Ghouls / Wights / Revanants / Skeleton Warriors... The few Undead classification enemies we have are all 'Ghost' types, not Living Dead, or the Animated Corpses / Skeletons...

What is it with 'modern' JRPGs and the removal of this common enough type of cannon fodder?
---
Personal Top 5 Final Fantasy:
IV, VI, VII, V, IX
#2SoulDragonClawPosted 4/8/2012 11:48:12 AM
don't think they exist in Symphonia and Vesperia either. They just call them ghosts in Tales. Except for that one classic skeleton warrior that makes an appearance in multiple Tales games. Think he is called the Swordmaster or something.
---
PSN = ICYCLAW
#3TetheallaPosted 4/8/2012 11:48:53 AM
SoulDragonClaw posted...
don't think they exist in Symphonia and Vesperia either. They just call them ghosts in Tales. Except for that one classic skeleton warrior that makes an appearance in multiple Tales games. Think he is called the Swordmaster or something.

Sword Dancer
---
PSN: ArcanaXIII [MK9/Disgaea4/DCUO]
DCUO: Vinedread [nature villain]
#4Monkmaster79Posted 4/8/2012 11:52:22 AM
SoulDragonClaw posted...

One of the first enemies you fight in Symphonia is a zombie. >.>
---
Claims: Ayano - Code Geass: Akito the Exiled
http://i.imgur.com/uvSFh.png
#5RitsuTainakaPosted 4/8/2012 11:52:25 AM
There were definitely zombie-esque monsters in Symphonia
#6SoulDragonClawPosted 4/8/2012 11:56:26 AM
Monkmaster79 posted...
SoulDragonClaw posted...

One of the first enemies you fight in Symphonia is a zombie. >.>

Oh, forgot. It's been a while since I played and I could only remember the ghosts, necromancers, wraiths, and the dark horsemen (I think).
---
PSN = ICYCLAW