Rise Shards. Rise Shards Everywhere.

#1RenamonFOXPosted 4/9/2012 7:04:38 AM
Been in Strahta Ruins for far too long now trying to get a mythical scale for Sophie's title, but no luck. Instead, I'm inundated with Rise Shard (5)'s, and managed to get two of my 100+ hit combos for that nice title. I'm not gonna cry over it, but I'm getting kinda tired of the enemies here. I doubt the validity of the source that's telling me the sand drakes here drop these things >_>
---
Do people actually read these words?
#2SupremeZeroPosted 4/9/2012 7:05:53 AM
They do, but you're better off just waiting until you get to Lastalia Shaft.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#3CeruleanGamerPosted 4/9/2012 7:05:59 AM
Make sure you have Book of Gathering so you get the scales at double drop rate. Hunting doll drops without this book is a torture.
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.
#4RenamonFOX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2012 7:11:21 AM
What's lastalia shaft? Is that the Ghardia dungeon? Who drops them in there?
---
Do people actually read these words?
#5TAoRPosted 4/9/2012 7:14:16 AM
It's the future arc final dungeon. It has a chest with the scale in it iirc
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#6CeruleanGamerPosted 4/9/2012 7:14:48 AM
I think theres a monster there that drops Mythical Scales at a better drop rate.
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.
#7JudeasPosted 4/9/2012 7:17:33 AM
Use Potato Salad(I think it is too).
It raises the material drop rate and procs off 30+ hit combos.
---
And then God created Saturn...and he liked it, so he put a ring on it.