Richard and Pascal's last names? (spoilers maybe?)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Richard and Pascal's last names? (spoilers maybe?)
3 years ago#1
Anyone know? :o Pretty sure Pascal's would be Oswell soon enough but the ending left that to our imagination. xD
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.
3 years ago#2
Nah. Pascal will be Mrs. Lhant
3 years ago#3
Pascal is Pascal.

Richard says in his quote he's the son of King Ferdinand of Windor. If we go by that logic based on Asbel's last name of being Lhant like his father;

Richard's last name would be Windor, or possibly even Barona.
3 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure they don't have last names. It's pretty common with the series to have characters without last names.
---
"Let's put on a show!" -Captain Marvelous
3 years ago#5
None of Pascal's folks seem to have last names. Might just be a thing of her people.

Richard is an interesting case. For all we know Windor is named after the royal family.
3 years ago#6
Richard Richard.
Pascal Richard.
---
PSN: NatatBW
BBCSX: Bang - 3s: Mak - AE12: Ibuki - AH3: Saki - F/UC: Archer - MBAACC: C-Ryougi/C-Ciel/F-SAkiha/H-VSion - UMvC3: Mag/Doom/Akuma
3 years ago#7
Pascal's last name is Dupuis (sigh, no one else will get this because I'm sure I'm the only person on this board that watches hockey).
---
Wolf: Play time's over! Kiddies: Aw man!
3 years ago#8
aznyoshi1 posted...
Pascal's last name is Dupuis (sigh, no one else will get this because I'm sure I'm the only person on this board that watches hockey).

No, you're not.

lol the pens the last two games tho

Anyways, they simply aren't provided last names ingame as far as I know, not sure if Namdai revealed them any other time.
---
PSN: xiolyphi
Let's go Canes!
3 years ago#9
aznyoshi1 posted...

Makes sense.
It would explain why her Accuracy stat is so low.

Sincerely,
A Flyer's fan
3 years ago#10
Richard Richards

and

Pascal Blaise

XD
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Richard and Pascal's last names? (spoilers maybe?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived