How many Brightwing Wyverns do I have to kill for its Soul Orb?

#1CeruleanGamerPosted 4/23/2012 5:57:41 AM
The ones in Region 13 in future arc. I've killed about 20 of them and no Soul Orb is dropping. They got boss-like HP and stats and are pretty rare encounters. Anyone gotten the Soul Orb from this monster and can you tell me how many I need more to kill?
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.
#2KurusuPosted 4/23/2012 6:29:41 AM
there's no fixed number. The probability of getting it increases the more you kill them, but that's all. Fight until you get it. You could get it at 17 kills just like you could get it at 31
---
Judas: We'll probably have to find some other way to decide the strongest. For example...
Zelos: Like how cute your girlfriend is?
#3Tyrant_WeskerPosted 4/23/2012 3:00:45 PM
I had to kill about 42 or so before I got one. It took a long time, but at least the experience and SP are worth it.
---
"That won't be necessary." - Homuhomu
#4CeruleanGamer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 3:08:03 PM
I got it within 28 just now. I'm pretty much overleveled (level 107) and can kick Fodra Queen's ass solo with a halved stats book now.<_<
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.