man this game really picks up in the future arc. (spoilers)

#1helldewPosted 4/23/2012 12:41:36 PM
i cant belive how much more fun it got. honestly i beat the entire main story and thought it was decent but nothing speical but the future arc just pwnd.

I love Sophie and Richards new outfits. Richard is a blast to play as the difficulty on the enemies is awesome it forces me to work for my kills. Also the kits got way way better. malik had me laughing out of my chair and the character chemistry worked so much better. Richard adds a ton to the chemistry between characters and makes Asbel seam more intresting. i also love the new interaction he brings to the table.

also the addition of many other battle elements like Nakari dolls and Acell mode make battles way better with many more intresting elements to use at your disposal. man the future arc brought the fun factor in this game so high up for me its great. I think im nearing the ending of it but it was a blast while it lasted. i didnt mind the revisiting dungeons either TBH.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#2Thanatos2kPosted 4/23/2012 12:42:42 PM
Richard is the best character in the game hands down and throwing him into the skits is just making magic happen.
---
-Thanatos2k-