The last eleth mod title

#1EbilPorkiePosted 4/26/2012 3:54:54 PM
So I'm just about ready to start NG+, except I kinda wanna get the last eleth mod title. However, I'm broke and getting 2 mill seems far off. Is there a really good way to earn money fast? If I end up just starting a NG+, when I get to Telos Astue, will the last title be the only one left to buy?
---
"Doubting every step of the plan is no reason to doubt the plan itself."
#2Team Rocket Elite(Moderator)Posted 4/26/2012 4:04:48 PM
It will be the only title you can buy when you get back to Telos Astue and it'll still cost 2,430,000.
---
We'll show her the power of a dream.
#3EbilPorkie(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 4:10:20 PM
Alright then, I guess I'll just start up a new game and worry about getting it later, thanks for the answer.
---
#4ClausudoPosted 4/26/2012 4:12:17 PM
I supposed its spoiler

(Spoiler)

Go to Zhonecage for more insane gald if it help you
#5CeruleanGamerPosted 4/26/2012 5:48:21 PM
You can always fight Poisson in Future Arc and get like 100k+ gald per win.
---
"Evolution put a bigger brain in our pants than in our heads, so we can't help it..." Official Emperor Mateus of the DDFF Boards.
#6EbilPorkie(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 6:36:37 PM
CeruleanGamer posted...

Where do you fight her again? Warrior's Roost? If I do this though doesn't it mean I have to complete future arc again to start NG+?
---
#7Krystal109Posted 4/26/2012 7:14:04 PM
EbilPorkie posted...
CeruleanGamer posted...

Where do you fight her again? Warrior's Roost? If I do this though doesn't it mean I have to complete future arc again to start NG+?

When you beat future arc the clear data when loaded puts you at the end of the ghardia shaft before fighting richard. This means you can head to telos and buy the last mod.