spice set

#1KracovPosted 4/26/2012 7:03:54 PM
so i'm trying to finish the inn request for the 3 spice sets. thing is, i'm completing the inn requests from the future arc (completed the chapter), so i can't buy the spice sets from the turtlez. putting the spice set in the eleth mixer is only 4% at the most with the books. and i've been playing for 5 hours and nothing. am i doing something wrong? fighting too many battles when i should be running around?
---
http://kracov.org
#2latterPratterPosted 4/26/2012 7:20:02 PM
Why can't you buy spice sets from the Turtlez?

They're everywhere on Ephinea in the Future Arc. IIRC when you shuttle over to Warrior's Roost there's a Turtlez right above you.

Just get your stamp level high enough to buy them. It doesn't take too much to raise, since spice sets are one of the first (?) things you unlock from Turtlez.
#3Krystal109Posted 4/26/2012 7:22:33 PM
You keep all your stamps in future arc... its a continuation of the game. When youre done with it the clear data sends you to the end of the main game... its like a bonus chapter.

That being said, there is a book that doubles your production chance on items in your eleth mixer. Make sure it's at the top so a like 50% item isnt stopping the script from going through ALL the items in your mixer.
#4Wii306Posted 4/26/2012 7:24:34 PM
Pure_LifeNestle posted...

They're everywhere on Ephinea in the Future Arc. IIRC when you shuttle over to Warrior's Roost there's a Turtlez right above you.

Just get your stamp level high enough to buy them. It doesn't take too much to raise, since spice sets are one of the first (?) things you unlock from Turtlez.

It takes 1.53 million Gald...
---
Currently Playing: ToGf
#5latterPratterPosted 4/26/2012 7:29:36 PM
Wii306 posted...

): Maybe it's because I used the Turtlez as my dualizing mule. Didn't notice!
Ah, well, it's the F arc. Really easy to come across money. Top floor of Riot Peak comes in mind.
#6Kracov(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 8:33:17 PM
my bad i guess. i looked up spice set and it said to get it from Turtlez HQ, i thought that meant the map place, also that i had to finish the sidequest to get the spice set. my turtlez rank is 6. so what are the best items to buy from the store to temper and sell?
---
http://kracov.org
#7bufumanPosted 4/26/2012 8:46:05 PM
Wii306 posted...

Buy Rare Swords.
Dualize them with shards of a decent selling quality (Magical is a decent quality to aim for)
Sell them back at a higher price than you bought them for.
Repeat until you've got enough stamps.

If you need Magical shards, check the quality farming sticky topic for locations.
---
My associates are obviously grinning out of madness and perversion. It may be best for you to keep moving. ~Dominic Deegan
#8Wii306Posted 4/26/2012 8:51:14 PM
Rare swords take 760k to unlock. It still takes quite a bit of work to even begin using that strategy.
---
Currently Playing: ToGf