Who beat rockgagong on chaos the hard way?

#1Blue_EarthPosted 4/28/2012 8:46:42 PM
Any Graces master here refuse to use piggyback?
---
PlayStation Network: Aoi_Chikyuu
Tatoe kono saki nani ga attemo, boku tachi wa tomodachi de iyou
#2BlaeuPosted 4/28/2012 8:49:15 PM
Technically I did, but I was level 200 and I needed the book. Only got hard at the end after he ate two of my team.

I plan on trying to solo him on my soon-to-be-started solo run.
---
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
#3Arceus1234Posted 4/28/2012 8:50:18 PM
I did once :3

I had a team of Cheria, Richard, Malik & Hubert

I was whittling away at his HP and at around the 5 minute Mark Cheria's Indignation had the 1-hit kill effect kick in.
---
"Un-Believable!"
-Cheria Barnes - Tales of Graces: f
#4Blue_Earth(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 8:57:14 PM
Arceus1234 posted...

I was whittling away at his HP and at around the 5 minute Mark Cheria's Indignation had the 1-hit kill effect kick in.

lol. yeah that's... semi hard way.
---
#5Arceus1234Posted 4/28/2012 9:00:53 PM
Blue_Earth posted...
Arceus1234 posted...

Yup, I was proud!

Then I realized that I got nothing for my trouble... (Damn you namco for now making the Rockagong Drop SP/EXP)
---
"Un-Believable!"
-Cheria Barnes - Tales of Graces: f
#6pokemon_45_79_1Posted 4/28/2012 9:03:02 PM
What is the reason for fighting the rockgagong on any difficulty other then easy, seems almost not worth it, already beat it during the main arc and got the trophy. And I didn't piggy back it at all.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.
#7Blue_Earth(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 9:03:30 PM
Arceus1234 posted...
Blue_Earth posted...
Arceus1234 posted...

Yup, I was proud!

Then I realized that I got nothing for my trouble... (Damn you namco for now making the Rockagong Drop SP/EXP)

Yeah, it was less rewarding and just removing the sense of achievment once you got the fur and book.
Even when you defeat it, there's no animation where the screen turn epic flashy white like other bosses. It's just... suddenly you win.
---
#8ReiderAsmadiPosted 4/28/2012 9:17:05 PM
I did it just because I wanted to say that I could.

That and defeating large monsters like that always makes me feel awesome.
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.
#9Tatsu751Posted 4/28/2012 9:21:25 PM
Sad that you don't even get some sort of skit after slapping the Rockgagong around.

I don't plan on soloing/beating Rockgagong normally. Ever. Just doesn't seem worth it other than the fact I get to say I beat him the legit way to a small audience.
#10pokemon_45_79_1Posted 4/28/2012 9:23:52 PM(edited)
I am glad I beat it on easy because it has my favorite boss song in the game. I was around lvl 90 when I beat it and it was at lvl 120 and I still won. Plus I got another fur as well.
---
Ryoma / Sora / Naruto / Luffy / Ginta
Young heroes between the ages of 12-17 make RPG and other video games better then older heroes 18-21 and over.