Omagad, how many times have this team failed to stop *spoiler*?

#1Hiei_the_SternPosted 4/30/2012 5:54:35 PM
Richard/Lambda.

We whopped that ass everytime we encounter it, but still fail to destroy and stop it every single time, I could care less whether he's my friend, he absorbed the three nation's Huge Materia, I could care less if Sophie has to die, he's trying to get to the Planet's Core, WHICH HE DID BECAUSE WE FAILED TO STOP HIM AGAIN, but then again, I guess I could let this slide since Hojo I mean Emeraude decides to intervene.

Hey... It's like I'm talking about Sephiroth >.>;;
---
FFXIV... Will I ever return to you?
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru
#2OwnagepuffsPosted 4/30/2012 6:01:19 PM
Because Asbel and Sophie are too stupid to realize he's possessed and won't hit him because of a friendship pact they made... seven years ago. I tell you if Hubert was this game's protagonist the game would be 40 hours shorter.
---
Objection!
#3Hiei_the_Stern(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 6:06:42 PM
Not to mention said friendship pact was IIRC made within the 24hr that they met.

Malik really is something else you know, after everything that happens, he's still cool as hell.
---
#4superlativeformPosted 4/30/2012 6:10:26 PM
Hiei_the_Stern posted...
Richard/Lambda.

We whopped that ass everytime we encounter it, but still fail to destroy and stop it every single time, I could care less whether he's my friend, he absorbed the three nation's Huge Materia, I could care less if Sophie has to die, he's trying to get to the Planet's Core, WHICH HE DID BECAUSE WE FAILED TO STOP HIM AGAIN, but then again, I guess I could let this slide since Hojo I mean Emeraude decides to intervene.

Hey... It's like I'm talking about Sephiroth >.>;;

Except that Sephiroth actually made me feel some semblance of fear about encountering him. With Richard/Lambda, it's like oh hey it's that guy again lololol.
---
I come from a simpler time when people enjoyed video games.
PSN: Contra_Croix
#5Super SlashPosted 4/30/2012 6:13:18 PM
That's what annoyed me most about this game.

OH NOOO LET'S NOT FIGHT RICHARD CUZ HES MY FREEEND LOLOLOL

Like seriously. Shut up and get it over with.
#6Hiei_the_Stern(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 6:18:41 PM
Yeah I got so frustrated at it I had to stop playing the game after I beat Richard and Emeraude and scream at the TV for 5 minutes lol.
---
#7superlativeformPosted 4/30/2012 6:24:58 PM
Hiei_the_Stern posted...
Yeah I got so frustrated at it I had to stop playing the game after I beat Richard and Emeraude and scream at the TV for 5 minutes lol.

It's hard when the team has a collective IQ of barbecue sauce.
---
I come from a simpler time when people enjoyed video games.
PSN: Contra_Croix
#8Hiei_the_Stern(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 6:29:51 PM
When the team evacuated from the Cocoon and Asbel tells Sophie that she dying to kill Lambda won't solve anything, I keep screaming at the TV "YES IT WILL! YES IT WILL!" Infact, it'll bloody solve EVERYTHING, because then lambda WILL BE D.E.A.D.
---
Future Lalafell Lancer~
#9endgelPosted 4/30/2012 6:30:12 PM
Hiei_the_Stern posted...
Richard/Lambda.

We whopped that ass everytime we encounter it, but still fail to destroy and stop it every single time, I could care less whether he's my friend, he absorbed the three nation's Huge Materia

I stopped reading there, please learn the game terms before posting, It's Valkines.
---
lol!
#10Hiei_the_Stern(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 6:30:55 PM

Hiei_the_Stern posted...
Richard/Lambda.

We whopped that ass everytime we encounter it, but still fail to destroy and stop it every single time, I could care less whether he's my friend, he absorbed the three nation's Huge Materia

I stopped reading there, please learn the game terms before posting, It's Valkines.

Ok.
---