Woah, something happened...*dungeon spoilers*

#1mumpsy21Posted 5/3/2012 10:16:23 PM
So I was auto-battling Reala in Zhonecage on easy(just farming for spheres) and before I activated Accel Mode I made sure to waste all the 25/50/75 combo MAs. At first I used Sophie's 50 combo, then I used Hubert's 75, and then for 25 I used Asbel, but something happened, instead of using Stampede Strike, he used Requiem which is weird, because I was only on 30 hits and I had already used the 50 hit combo MA for Sophie. Is there some glitch to allow for higher MAs? Because he doesn't even have the 50+ combo unlocked yet.

Oh and to answer in advance, I wasn't on Eleth Burst.
---
I hate people who use big words to sound correct. I mean, I could utilize highfalutin wording to sophisticate my arguments, but I'd sound like a douche if I did
#2KatsumihaPosted 5/4/2012 5:22:52 AM

I may be completely wrong on this one but there are 2 reasons i can think of.

1 the combo counter wasn't yet reset. I managed to get one of the combo titles that way, used one of maliks mystic arte on 46 hits, but by the time it activated the combo counter was long gone. It still counted as a 50+ hit kill.

2 Another thing I noticed is that the game keeps comboes for each enemy seperatelly (it usually shows the highest one though). Like if you have 50 hits on an enemy and it dies the combo resets even if you hit the next enemy really fast. So while you had 30 hits on one enemy you might have had enough hits to activate requiem on the other enemy. 

Enemy A: 50+ hits and it dies on the last hit.
Enemy B: 29 hits, some hit's it making it 30 (the counter switches to the alive enemy).
Enemy A: is dead but the combo counter is still alive to allow you the mystic arte.

Notices these things on many ocasions....

#3mumpsy21(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 5:48:44 AM
Here's the thing, I don't even have the 50+ combo unlocked for Asbel yet, that is what makes this annoyingly mysterious.
---
I hate people who use big words to sound correct. I mean, I could utilize highfalutin wording to sophisticate my arguments, but I'd sound like a douche if I did
#4KatsumihaPosted 5/4/2012 6:06:23 AM

Well if you're sure it wasn't an eleth burst, then it must have been a glitch.

Whenever you've got a chance next try activating 75 hit one on any character that has it (press the R1) and switch to any other char, while still holding or mashing(whatever you did) R1. I really doubt they'd make such a stupid mistake, but.... who know's...

That's the only thing I can think of.