Weapons in Mystic Artes?

#1pikminguy135Posted 5/8/2012 4:34:03 PM
Do you guys know which ones appear in mystic artes, or is it only the joke/cameo weapons?
---
RM3 Team: Asbel, Gunner, Norma, Meredy~
#2negi_magicianPosted 5/8/2012 4:49:08 PM
The characters currently equipped weapon appears in their mystic artes, if a weapon appears that is. For example, Pascal's level 4 mystic arte (from a full exceed gauge) doesn't show her weapon at all.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/moxillaq/143295be.jpg
http://emmyc.com/HOTINHERE.gif
#3SayoriaPosted 5/8/2012 4:50:16 PM
Well, this is just a guess, but I am going to guess they are standard, UNLESS they are the joke weapons. Like, for example, I have Solbrights on my Cheria. When I use the Blossom MA, back when I had the shishkebab, the daggers were shishkebabs. Now with the solbrights, they look like ordinary daggers....nothing like the solbrights I have equipped.

With that, I think.....THINK that only joke weapons change look.
---
"Ehhhhhhhhhhh????"
*Proud Downtown Gaki No Tsukai fan*
#4SocialNekuPosted 5/8/2012 4:52:05 PM
The weapon you use is the weapon they are going to use during their MA
#5peter_888Posted 5/8/2012 5:01:00 PM
it'll be the weapon that you equipped prior to using the mystic arte. except for cheria which automatically changes to regular daggers for most of her MAs or her joke weapon will change the knives to shishkebabs.
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#6MechaMagikarpPosted 5/8/2012 5:08:00 PM
In Cheria's punishing blossom's case, the cameo weapons from the F arc appear as well. I'm using a Scars of Eternia on her and they look pretty cool when she uses it. They also appear on Trillion Drive but are harder to see.
#7pikminguy135(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2012 5:12:50 PM
Ah, I guess my question was more directed at Cheria, because she's the one I've noticed that has standard weapon.

But thanks, guys.
---
RM3 Team: Asbel, Gunner, Norma, Meredy~
#8KryptoPyro13Posted 5/10/2012 1:32:40 PM
I wish hers changed for all her weapons as well... :/
---
"I expected disappointment. In that regard, I was not disappointed."
Iwata: "Betrayal that makes the fans happy!"
#9KantonosoPosted 5/10/2012 2:05:57 PM
Because the vast majority of Cheria's weapons are really small and impossible to see well in normal battle they really only change appearance when they're special ones.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Currently: pissed at Gamestop Canada for Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend release date slaughtering.
#10lightdragoon88Posted 5/10/2012 4:11:07 PM
Kantonoso posted...
Because the vast majority of Cheria's weapons are really small and impossible to see well in normal battle they really only change appearance when they're special ones.

This.

Everyone else has their weapons.

Cheria is standard unless joke or special weapons.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!