Am I the only one who rages at how Pascal says "Poisson?"

#91PalpablePosted 6/3/2012 2:28:52 AM
You are so precious.
---
"I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally." - Calvin Trillin
#92gamer65926592(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 2:54:44 AM
You are so precious.

Great comeback. LOL. pathetic.
---
"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -Obama mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia.
#93PalpablePosted 6/3/2012 3:36:20 AM
Why are you still responding to me then?
---
"I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally." - Calvin Trillin
#94KantonosoPosted 6/3/2012 3:40:40 AM
Palpable posted...
Il est trop facile de se moquer de vous.

Mais, je ne me moquerai pas de vous. :)

However, this topic isn't fun anymore. Also, my French is rusty.

J'aimerai lui moquer si ce n'etait pas contre les reglements?

But yeah, I'm with you, my french is rusty as hell. I haven't used it much in years. J'essaye toujours d'ameliorer... but I just never have the chance to use it much.

Or rather, I live near a large french city, but their bastardization of the language is so absurd that it's comparing comparing eloquence to cavemen grunts, and they pick fistfights with me for my "holier than thou attitude" simply for using the right word instead of the local slang.

So it's less that I don't have a chance to talk and more that I don't talk it to preserve what sanity I have >_<

But yeah. Gamer is most definitely a troll. That or he doesn't even know what Angst means.
---
PSN: Ranylyn. Currently: pissed at Gamestop Canada for Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend release date slaughtering.
#95gamer65926592(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 3:42:42 AM
Why are you still responding to me then?

Another great comeback. Lol. To prove my point, win the argument and hopefully bring to fruition your horribly flawed ways. The question is, why are YOU still responding to ME after all of your lame attempts at insults and being proven wrong?
---
"When I meet with world leaders, what's striking -- whether it's in Europe or here in Asia..." -Obama mistakenly referring to Hawaii as Asia.
#96PalpablePosted 6/3/2012 4:13:44 AM
So it's less that I don't have a chance to talk and more that I don't talk it to preserve what sanity I have >_<

I'm taking it again en l'universite!

The question is, why are YOU still responding to ME after all of your lame attempts at insults and being proven wrong?

Because I'll know you'll huff and puff like a cute wittle boy!
---
#97pikminguy135Posted 6/3/2012 1:32:44 PM
GREAT COMEBACK
GREAT COMEBACK
GREAT COMEBACK
LOLOLOL. PATHETIC GREAT COMEBACK.

Your adult-esque arguments are unmatched.
---
RM3 Team: Asbel, Gunner, Norma, Meredy~
#98djunk411Posted 6/3/2012 1:37:51 PM
All the named Amarcians are given french names, in fact Pascal and Fourier are named after famous female french scientists. Try saying that five times fast.
#99LightOfJudgmentPosted 6/3/2012 1:51:13 PM
pikminguy135 posted...
GREAT COMEBACK
GREAT COMEBACK
GREAT COMEBACK
LOLOLOL. PATHETIC GREAT COMEBACK.

Your adult-esque arguments are unmatched.

Don't forget LOLUAU.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Graces f, Persona 4, Devil Summoner 2
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v95/Zerus/fail2-12.jpg
#100SieKensouPosted 6/3/2012 2:13:32 PM
gamer65926592 posted...
^ ...which is a lot better than rhyming it with "poison."

I was going for just changing her name altogether.

and Gandalf shall be dubbed George,
Frodo shall be dubbed Fred,
Samwise Gamgee shall be Samuel Gene,
Amidala shall be Amy,
Hans Solo shall be Henry Smith,
Spock will be named Steven.

oh yeah... when you need to give reference to Albert Einstein or if you want to mention his name in any way, he should be renamed Albert English.

and if you are talking about Frederic Chopin, you really should be calling him Alfred Churchill.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462