Pretty good in terms of content?

#1Soul59Posted 6/15/2012 10:01:13 PM
Most Tales I played weren't very meaty. Only ToS, ToV, and TotA felt like they had decent amount of stuff to do. Mainly for ToV it was crafting. ToL is crap for side quests so is ToS2 an those are the only other Tales I have played.
---
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
#2Bronze_StuffPosted 6/15/2012 10:19:59 PM
ToG is pretty good. There a plenty of side bosses and a side dungeon to do. There are a couple of sidequest throughout the game, and unlock most of the other Tales of games, most of them aren't hidden in the most inconspicuous places.
#3Soul59(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 10:22:37 PM
Good. Now does Kouli happen to have a guide for this game like he did for ToV?
---
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
#4CyllyaPosted 6/15/2012 10:29:55 PM(edited)
I'd say ToGf doesn't have as much to do as ToS, ToA, and ToV, but it is leagues ahead of DotNW and especially ToL.

---
Tales Website [http://talesof.cyllya.com]
Warhammer 40k Book Reviews [http://www.choppyreviews.com]
#5MarioakPosted 6/15/2012 11:57:12 PM
More like TOS and TOV you waste most of the time go back and forth between town just to the side quest. While Graces you just....sort of..warp
---
Come on everyone, join me! Here we go! RAN RAN RUU! -Ronald McDonald
#6XendylPosted 6/16/2012 1:23:17 AM
Soul59 posted...
Good. Now does Kouli happen to have a guide for this game like he did for ToV?

Yes, for like a year or so, but now you have to pay for it.
---
PSN: *Points to username*
Homework kills trees :(
#7darkzero16Posted 6/16/2012 5:53:08 AM
Its pretty easy to find everything in graces. most are told to you by skits. very few missables (Sophies master skit titlte, and one inn request are all that come to mind)
---
And please don't respond to this with "You're young, you won't get it".
A good argument doesn't need 5 years to become effective.
#8Soul59(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2012 4:32:59 PM
K, well for Tales I always do a regular playthrough to get familiar with things, then jump straight into a NG+ to do all SQs.
---
#9Sand_CoffinPosted 6/16/2012 5:53:20 PM
Soul59 posted...
K, well for Tales I always do a regular playthrough to get familiar with things, then jump straight into a NG+ to do all SQs.

Me too. First playthrough I just do the story. After that is when I start to do all the extra stuff. Though I usually do that in every game, not just Tales games.