Who have you been playing as the most? Who do you want to try more?

#21bufumanPosted 6/18/2012 9:37:42 PM
All I know is that most of the time when I'm playing as Cheria, half the enemy team goes right for her. Fairly annoying since her vaunted A-Artes lack crowd control ability aside from Thunder Surge, and getting up to the 3 CC Arte is kind of difficulty when she's getting smacked during the first two attacks.
---
My associates are obviously grinning out of madness and perversion. It may be best for you to keep moving. ~Dominic Deegan
#22PalpablePosted 6/18/2012 10:41:44 PM
...she is ranged you know.
---
"I never did very well in math - I could never seem to persuade the teacher that I hadn't meant my answers literally." - Calvin Trillin
#23FlamingDazzPosted 6/19/2012 4:52:55 AM
Richard, Richard, and Richard.

Come Before Me... !
---
" We don't do anything illegal, we do 'run-ins' "
PSN: Kazuma Dojima -Currently Playing: BlazBlue-
#24Aarosmashguy27Posted 6/19/2012 4:55:01 AM
Asbel because its my first playthrough but I'm totally going to be Sophie new game +.
#25sonicsonicPosted 6/19/2012 5:17:10 AM
Hubert and Richard mostly I guess, but I would say the only character I haven't really used a lot is Cheria, but that's cause she is my healer. although when I used her at Warrior's Roost she seemed pretty fun to use.
#26Azure_lKitePosted 6/19/2012 5:25:41 AM
Malik (single/slow targets) or Sophie (crowds).
I used to main Asbel but Sophie is just awesome. I play every character to a certain extent, but those two are the ones I use the most.

And Cheria is probably the least fun character for me. Too bad, since she's so good. D:
---
The truth: http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg528/Elemiel/LOL.png
BBCS:EX Main: Ragna/Trinity
#27LadysoalluringPosted 6/19/2012 5:48:23 AM
About Cheria -

DAT Evade ;D
---
Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards
#28TrippyPBAPosted 6/19/2012 6:27:37 AM
I am only in the middle of chapter four main arc but I have yet to use anybody other than Asbel. Really loving his artes and fighting style. I will probably mix it up in future arc and second play through but for thie rest of the main arc gonna stick with Asbel :)
---
Favorite RPGs - Earthbound, Xenosaga Ep.1, Final Fantasy VI, Tales of Graces F
#29darkzero16Posted 6/19/2012 8:52:36 AM
I used to main Asbel but Sophie is just awesome.

*_* Welcome. *_*
---
And please don't respond to this with "You're young, you won't get it".
A good argument doesn't need 5 years to become effective.
#30Bronze_StuffPosted 6/19/2012 11:10:25 AM
I switch out so often, that I can't really say I main anyone. I can use anyone perfectly fine.
---
Jimbo.