Eleth Mixer Help

#1TyrantLowKeyPosted 6/22/2012 12:02:59 PM
Can someone explain this bit?

-inherits the current maximum capacity and number of slots of the Eleth Mixer
-does not inherit any data associated with the Eleth Mixer

What "data" are they talking about?
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#2Wii306Posted 6/22/2012 12:31:54 PM
Scroll down a bit to "Inherit Books."
---
Currently Playing: ToGf, SMT:DS2
#3beautheschmoPosted 6/22/2012 3:25:15 PM
My guess would be that it inherits the stats of the pot, but doesn't track any records associated with it. For example, if you don't have Malik's Senior Mixer title (consume 50000 Eleth), and you start a NG+, you will have to start over from scratch. It probably also resets the number of times you've cooked somebody's favorite dish for their titles.
---
Koitsu wa mirai wo takusu eigo no tsurugi da! ZANKUU TENSHOUKEN!!!!
#4TyrantLowKey(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2012 3:27:15 PM
^Thanks. Yeah I guess the wording could be a bit better on these. esp. book of Friendship and book for partnership (or something like that).
---
All time favs: FFX Int., FFXIII, Shadow Hearts Series, SMT: Nocturne, SMT DS OC (3DS), ToGF, TotA, FFT, Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, ARF (Wii), LO (360), TO (PSP)
#5Wii306Posted 6/22/2012 3:46:47 PM(edited)
...you didn't do what I suggested, did you? Or in case it wasn't clear from Aselia, the "data" refers to the ability to use the mixer to duplicate items you have already obtained. They're the records of having owned each particular item at one point. So for example, if you inherit the mixer but don't inherit books, then you won't be able to create an Enasphere before reaching the Zhonecage. Similarly, you won't be able to set books like the Book of Fortune in the mixer until you re-obtain them in your New Game+. You can do these things if you DO inherit books, though.
---
Currently Playing: ToGf, SMT:DS2