• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Disintegrator is gigantic.

User Info: Soul59

Soul59
4 years ago#1
It looks so funny in cut scenes.

Asbel's best weapon for those who don't know.
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzEUeWnV73U - Bad Apple

User Info: frubam

frubam
4 years ago#2
that sword is SOO ugly =0(! I prefer his default sword the best. It just suits him better(whether that's because he uses it in the anime scenes, I can't guess =0p).

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
4 years ago#3
frubam posted...
that sword is SOO ugly =0(! I prefer his default sword the best. It just suits him better(whether that's because he uses it in the anime scenes, I can't guess =0p).

starting weapons tend to be designed with the character in mind, which is probably why it fits.

User Info: Niennae

Niennae
4 years ago#4
Aw, I actually like it. It looks badass with all these seals and chains and stuff. It really looks like a demon is sealed in the sword or something.

At least an overdone ultime weapon is better than a bland one *cough*Cheria's*cough*.

User Info: JetAurion

JetAurion
4 years ago#5
I really do like Flamberge's and Zephyros's designs.

Though having a scabbard that leaves a sword blade open to the elements doesn't seem like a smart idea.
No bra can withstand the might of Haku's heaving chesticles.
-UriChan

User Info: Soul59

Soul59
4 years ago#6
Well I'm in the F Arc using his suit, so actually most swords look stupid with it...I just stuck Mythril on him since it's half decent.

On his default Disintegrator isn't bad.
He who fights and runs away, lives to not have the f****** moon fall on him as an alternative - Tacitus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzEUeWnV73U - Bad Apple
  1. Boards
  2. Tales of Graces f
  3. Disintegrator is gigantic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived