Are stat boost titles permanent?

#1P_angeloPosted 1/2/2013 2:33:37 AM
Hi, just. Asking if learning stat boosts like evade up, strength up and the like are worth spending your sp on. When you learn them when the title levels up, can you keep them like arts when you swith titles?
#2dooms14Posted 1/2/2013 3:27:54 AM
yes
#3P_angelo(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 3:55:22 AM
I see, then there's a reason to level up those titles then. Thanks. But why did the tutorial say that stat boosts asre inherent on the titles?
#4Boomerang78Posted 1/2/2013 9:58:40 AM
There are two types of stat boosts given by titles--ones you learn, and ones you don't. The ones you don't learn can be seen by pressing the Square button when in the titles menu. Some of them give a small boost to your characters, such as P. ATK +4%. Some of them have unique effects like HP Regeneration. These are only in effect if you have the title equipped, and the bonuses can be increased by mastering the title.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yD9N0.gif
#5dooms14Posted 1/3/2013 5:15:13 AM
also if you wanna see your progress, check your status for all your bonuses.

P.S i usually go for titles that... Increase Acc, Eva, CC as top priority.

Your gonna need them because bosses like to eat hits and give you a hard staggering time.
#6ProfessorToftyPosted 1/3/2013 10:54:40 PM
On New Game Plus, if you play your cards right, you may find yourself learning something for all of your characters on just about every battle. After a while, I just gave up on spending a lot of time trying to manually decide what I wanted next and let the game auto-manage it.
#7Doug314Posted 1/3/2013 11:46:05 PM
On first game, I like to get all the rises I can, and just throw it on auto for everything else.

On new game plus, make sure to get all the titles that grant an extra point in a stat as fast as possible then just throw it on auto. The rest it doesn't really matter that much between one title versus another.

And yes, they are permanent.
---
Palutena, Isaac, Ridley, King K. Rool, and Anna for SSB Wii U and SSB 3DS!
SSB is the best series ever made!