what is the piggyback method?

#1nothingtruePosted 1/4/2013 8:03:18 AM
i keep reading about it but don't know what it is.

could someone please briefly explain it to me?

thanks
#2DivinewargodPosted 1/4/2013 8:08:51 AM
It's something players who are terrible at the game do to feel like they deserve something they can't normally get.
---
MHTri: Corey
Fatal Frame is the most interesting horror game series.
#310WhoWereTakenPosted 1/4/2013 8:30:36 AM
Divinewargod posted...
It's something players who are terrible at the game do to feel like they deserve something they can't normally get.

It's a video game; who cares? Why am I not surprised that you play Monster Hunter?
#4ChaozCloudPosted 1/4/2013 8:44:44 AM
There is a title that adds the dmg you've taken to your next attack. For example if you take 1000 dmg then your next attack will do 1000 dmg more. What you do is you equip the weakest armor you have and use stat halving books. When you get hit by an attack you'll take great dmg, however this will kill you if you don't activate accel. If you manage to activate accel in time you'll survive and the dmg you've taken will be added to your next attack.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#5nothingtrue(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 8:45:45 AM
um, ok...

seriously, could anyone please tell me what it actually is?
#6nothingtrue(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 8:56:51 AM
thanks chaoz. i still haven't won the game so i don't have the accel option yet. will try it out later then.
#7ShinZackraPosted 1/4/2013 9:10:20 AM
Divinewargod posted...

loooool
---
Cheria is love.
http://backloggery.com/kitekirby
#8DivinewargodPosted 1/4/2013 9:23:11 AM
10WhoWereTaken posted...
Divinewargod posted...

It's a video game; who cares? Why am I not surprised that you play Monster Hunter?

Probably because you've read it in my signature. I also play Fatal Frame.

Why play the game if you're not going to actually play it?
---
#9LadysoalluringPosted 1/4/2013 10:35:45 AM(edited)
"It's something players who are terrible at the game do to feel like they deserve something they can't normally get."

Yeah no. No. I beat the whole game, F Arc and so far most of Zhonecage underlevelled on Chaos Mode (main game under L65, final boss F arc L73~, Reala at L109) without dualizing except some Accel/status resist gems (not even those main arc except status resist combos for the final boss), no equip/armour dualizing shard/maxing and without herb abuse - without Piggyback - however after I use Piggyback to get brutally fast/efficient wins for super quick rapid fire EXP/SP/GAL farming like against Chaos Rockagong and Chaos Master Class Arena boss (after beating them without) because it's an excellent farming method - and I've earned the "right" (I mean really wut?) to abuse the crap out of Piggyback when I so choose. Also because it's absolutely hilarious and sexy fun to hit dat auto win button with dat Cheria <3 Piggyback makes Cheria, Hubert and Sophie the best characters in the game though they have lots of other reasons for that too and if people want to have fun with it, rank/tier Cheria, Hubert and Sophie as the best because of Piggyback and all they are entitled to :) It's totally a legit title/skill/factor/etc that Cheria, Hubert and Sophie have - Damage Taken Added to Attack - aside from the extreme add the half stat books for Piggyback back 999'999s methods - for example you could just keep having Cheria taking managable/non KO damage and heal it up over and over again until she's stacked the damage taken added to attack and can deal extreme damage that way - the half stat books w/th Accel for 999'999s is just faster :P
---
Official "Vanille" of the Dissidia Duodecim boards
#10DivinewargodPosted 1/4/2013 1:14:38 PM
Ladysoalluring posted...
It's totally a legit title/skill/factor/etc that Cheria, Hubert and Sophie have - Damage Taken Added to Attack

I'm not even going to argue. It's not really my strong point.
---