How I beat Kurt.

#1Alastor-10Posted 5/10/2013 1:32:51 AM
Playing on hard I had a pretty good flow going on Kirk. Started out with about 10 life bottles. This was a mistake because after about 14 minutes of grinding him I managed to whittle him down to 2000hp before I ran out of bottles and he proceeded to annihilate my party rather quickly.
In pure spite I switched the difficulty all the way down to easy and proceeded to mop the floor with him.

I don;t think another boss has ever made me feel so vindictive. ;p
#2castrejon04Posted 5/10/2013 9:57:39 AM
I got through him on normal when I was playing at moderate all the way.
---
"Don't let it end like this...Tell them I said something." Pancho Villa
#3hondalife4evaPosted 5/10/2013 12:01:35 PM
i think he's the first boss that provides a major challenge. At least on your first playthrough
---
PSN: JDM_SOTO
OP:PW2, tales of graces f, disgaea 4 , Black ops 2 sengoku basara. Tony tony chopper and Bruce lee don't drink water , they drink wataaaaa!
#4Alastor-10(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 1:43:26 PM
Ok, I admit it. I used an divide all on that fight and still lost.
It was basically a war of attrition and Kurt still won.
Whatev, I was at level 40. I don't think girding would have made a big difference.
#5neoprosePosted 5/13/2013 4:47:59 AM
I ended up using a fair few healing items and life bottles. Party was probably around the level 60 mark (from memory). Though keep in mind that the only was I've played the game being able to, it full auto battles on the highest difficulty possible. Unlocked Chaos at Orlen (that's wrong, isn't it?) Woods on the first play through and haven't looked back. The battles get a lot easier when your starting gear is at +99.
#6antoinejonesPosted 5/13/2013 5:31:24 AM
The same way you beat everyone in this game... hit the until they fall over.

Also level means nothing in this game i was around 50-60 when i beat the main story final boss lol.. its all about Titles (which all mine are mastered and i have about 100 on each character)
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.